Multiplayer - your preferred style

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

How do you prefer to play MP (choose up to 3)?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 9 (50.00%) I don't. Single player all the way!

× 7 (38.89%) Couch co-op

× 2 (11.11%) Couch PvP

× 11 (61.11%) Online Co-op

× 5 (27.78%) Online PvP

× 1 (5.56%) Turn based, like CIV, golf or Xcom

× 7 (38.89%) Realtime, like Halo, Battlefield or Tetris

× 1 (5.56%) I don't care, I'm just all about the MP

• Added 09-14-2022 02:55 PM
  • 18 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
A simple one for today's poll: When playing multiplayer, do you prefer local or online experiences? And do you enjoy co-op or versus more?

For me, my preference is offline couch co-op. This could be (technically a PvP match) an online Halo fight, where I play split screen with the missus and we go against others. Or it could be going through Sacred 2, or Moving Out, or even aging a single player game together such as Immortals, where we take it in turns to explore and solve the puzzles.

What do you guys prefer? You can vote more than once, but I'll ask you to only choose three options if you can!

I used to play online PvP in games like Halo and CoD, but that lost a lot of its appeal when I would be playing against other players that primarily focused on PvP (though if some of them were actually playing within the rules is debatable), so I tend to mainly play single-player games now.
I'm not a big online / MP player. But, if it's there, I'd rather do some sort of cooperative play than competitive play.
All online, Co-Op and PvP...

Last Co-Op that I really enjoyed was playing the DLC Survival mode in The Division.
For PvP it was Apex Legends, I was playing a lot with one of my cousins.
Easily digestible gaming chunks: Therefore I just jump in to a game of COD Vanguard Multiplayer.
I like both competitive and COOP they are equal in my opinion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account