And the longest running game in development title goes to...

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

And the longest running game in development title goes to BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2!!!

Now in development for 15 years, it has overtake the title from Duke Nukem Forever

Last edited 10-07-2022 at 03:40 AM by MarvzMitts.
And it's going to be about as well received, if it ever comes out.

The original has a very special place in my heart for me. I really don't want them to screw this up.

None of the concepts they've shown so far have the right feeling - especially that with the foul-mouthed ape.
I have the 360 arcade game, but I still need to play it. So I am not to familiar with the world or story. My first exposure to the series was during the 2017 E3 and I thought it was the best game of the show.

That was 5 years ago and they recently just hired a new lead writer. 15 years in and it is not going well. Ubisoft in general is not doing well. There is zero focus on games there. Server shutdowns. Trying to build a useless NFT market that nobody wants. Tencent just bought a bigger share of the company. Almost 10% now I think.
Last edited 10-07-2022 at 04:46 PM by MarvzMitts.
I have the 360 arcade game, but I still need to play it. So I am not to familiar with the world or story. My first exposure to the series was during the 2017 E3 and I thought it was the best game of the show.

That was 5 years ago and they recently just hired a new lead writer. 15 years in and it is not going well. Ubisoft in general is not doing well. There is zero focus on games there. Server shutdowns. Trying to build a useless NFT market that nobody wants. Tencent just bought a bigger share of the company. Almost 10% now I think.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
They're definitely flailing. Announcing what, four or five new AC games at once? The Baghdad one, the Japan one, the Witch one, the Mobile one... So they're making the memory-based ones and the open world ones at the same time now?

And releasing random PvP games that get shut down after a year. That roller skating one being the latest in a long line of bizarre wastes of development time.

Definitely clutching at straws.
Last edited 10-08-2022 at 10:35 AM by C64 Mat.
Skull & Bones was also recently delayed too. I can't say that it's totally a bad thing there. I rather have a game be delayed and be better then have it released unfinished and with missing features.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account