The Pedestrian - Full completion in under 10 minutes with Console Commands

Gaming Chat

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

for those who like CCs. a 4-hour game can now get done in under 10 minutes thanks to the discovery of console commands! This YouTube video highlights how to pull it off. To trigger it, press down on both Left Stick and Right Stick and then press Right Bumper .

Just a FYI, the video below shows how to perform it on PS4, but it works on Xbox as well. so if circle is mentioned, press B Button instead, and press Y Button if triangle is mentioned.

Here it is in the wild! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-q_1QMNeU
A lot of people like this game. I tried to - the setting is pretty unique, even if similar puzzle games have been done before on the NDS - but my god I found the actual puzzles bland and boring. So I will happily use the developer console for an unearned, underserved Gamerscore boost Lol
So, Special Bob, you own this game, and will have it at AF2023? And will let me log into your console and then do this for me?
work for PC too

Last edited 10-22-2022 at 10:54 PM by iK3.
So, Special Bob, you own this game, and will have it at AF2023? And will let me log into your console and then do this for me?
Originally Posted by futiles
I will absolutely play this game for you master achievement hunter!
I will absolutely play this game for you master achievement hunter!
Originally Posted by thesuperbob49
It's going to be awesome trying to read that tiny text on those tiny monitors.
It's going to be awesome trying to read that tiny text on those tiny monitors.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I expect him to practice, so he just knows how to do it.
Hmmm, interesting. Will have to try this out soon. Nothing like console-commanding one's way through something on game pass to pad the ol' gamerscore.
I expect him to practice, so he just knows how to do it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Don't worry, I have eagle eyes and it's not going to stop me!
I don't like baby gs but its free With Game pass
I don't like baby gs but its free With Game pass
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
Don't need an excuse to collect the Gamerscore 's, baby!
So, I want to share this here since I am the OP. I've seen this posted on a couple of other sites. You can now unlock the achievements by typing in a direct command. If you plan to do this, however, it's best to either play the game from your PC through PC Game Pass or plug in a keyboard to your Xbox console. The method here is the same as it was before. press down on both Left Stick and Right Stick and then press Right Bumper .

Your next step after that would be pressing Directional Pad (Up) So you can move to a text field that will allow you to directly input commands into the console. The commands to unlock the achievements directly are as follows. Make sure to enter the command and press enter after each command to move on to the next command.

UnlockAchievement Warehouse 0
UnlockAchievement Subway 1
UnlockAchievement Downtown 2
UnlockAchievement University 3
UnlockAchievement InnerCity 4
UnlockAchievement Rooftops_1 5
UnlockAchievement Rooftops_2 6
UnlockAchievement Rooftops_3 7
UnlockAchievement Finale_1 8
UnlockAchievement Apartment_1 9

by doing this method, you may not see an Xbox achievement unlocked message, so it's best to try to scan in the achievements on the site and then put in the command again if it doesn't unlock.
dont work for me in cloud,in my phone and pc dont work Confused
FYI This game is leaving Game Pass at the end of the month.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account