C64 Mat's Over 2k GS Collection - Updated!

Gaming Chat

FULL PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE LIST IN .PDF FORMAT (CURRENTLY 2 A4 SIDES): https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqJtWNtr2x910BAgQN4FyORTZunc

Latest Update:
  • Date: 13/09/23
  • Details: Added Foxes Need to Eat and Windows version, with updates, for Gamerscore 4000

As some of you already know, I have a GTN dynamic collection of games which feature a lot of Gamerscore for relatively little play time. This post will keep track of it so you can easily check when things are added to it, or when TUs go live with extra achievements.

Current Stats:
  • Xbox One Games: 110
  • Windows Games: 49
  • Series S|X Games: 2
  • Total Number of Games: 161
  • Xbox Gamerscore Available: Gamerscore 332,380*
  • Windows Gamerscore Available: Gamerscore 149,000*
  • Series S|X Gamerscore Available: Gamerscore 5,000*
  • Total Gamerscore Available: Gamerscore 486,380*

*Some Title Updates for games previously added to the list may not have been recalculated yet, thus the listed Gamerscore is the MINIMUM available.

Total Cost (in GBP):
  • Xbox One: £589.86
  • Windows: £190.06
  • Series S|X: £25.13
  • Total Cost: £805.05**

**Some games (for example Cold Silence, Sig.NULL and Sig.NULL (Windows)) have been removed from the store, and as such I can't provide a cost for them. Also note that some games (e.g. Agriculture) give you both versions (Xbox and Windows) regardless of which you actually buy, so you can only buy it once but you still get the stack. Hence the game is on the list twice, but I've only calculated its price once.

LINK TO THE COLLECTION: It's Over 2000!

Provided for information only.

If anyone wants to thank me for keeping this list up to date, you can always check out my wishlist.

Some notes:
  • I've had a few people ask me, but I'll be leaving the various versions of Minecraft OFF this list. Not everyone has access to all the different hardware, and not everyone wants to go through the extra process needed of downloading worlds or joining realms.
  • Same thing with games which can be completed with console commands - they will not be added to the list. Every game here can be played through as-is.
  • A handful of games (Cruz Brothers, Cold Silence, Stone Buddah) might have base game achievements which are a little tougher / more time consuming than the rest of the list. However, they've still had easy Title Updates, and as such belong on the list.
  • Anything missing? Send me the Xbox / TA / GTN link to the game via PM on this site, and I'll check it and get it added. Currently every game has been curated by me alone.
Last edited 09-13-2023 at 05:56 PM by C64 Mat.
[*]Total Gamerscore Available: Gamerscore 240,000
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Wow, no wonder I have dropped from being in the top 2000 on TA for gamerscore all the way down to top 11,000. Lol
Updated. Gamerscore 6000 more available.
Updated. Gamerscore 2000 more available.

An absolutely insane quarter of a million Gamerscore is now up for grabs with zero difficulty. Could be done inside a month, I reckon.
what do they sell you now? The game or the GS xxxDdddD
Is the link broken? I cannot click on the link to the game collection. Might just have the hyperlink missing. Confused
Is the link broken? I cannot click on the link to the game collection. Might just have the hyperlink missing. Confused
Originally Posted by Snappleback
It's working just fine for me.
Originally Posted by Snappleback
You need to click on the green link text, where it says "it's over 2000" Big Grin

Good to see you here by the way! Make sure you join the Marv's Friends leaderboard!
Updated with an extra Gamerscore 8000, 4k each for Console and Windows.

Gamerscore 258000 now available.
Updated. Gamerscore 2000 more available.

An absolutely insane quarter of a million Gamerscore is now up for grabs with zero difficulty. Could be done inside a month, I reckon.
Wow, would be interesting to also see a running tally on the cost if someone was so inclined to do these in a month.
Wow, would be interesting to also see a running tally on the cost if someone was so inclined to do these in a month.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I shall have that report done for you on the morrow!
I look forward to seeing the report!
Updated with one more game: Rayland.
Updated with one more game: Rayland.
As quick as that, another 4k added with two versions of Super Ninja Miners.
Now up to Gamerscore 265,000 with the latest Bunny Factory update (taking that game to Gamerscore 4,000).
Another Gamerscore 4,000 added with Robolifter and Win10 both with their first TUs.
Another Gamerscore 3,000 added. Also... Cruz Brothers now sits at 6K, breaking the 5K soft barrier.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account