You are heading into a battle against an indeterminate foe. Who are you riding with?

Gaming Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Who are you going into battle with?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (40.48%) Mario & Master Chief

× 18 (42.86%) Sonic & Master Chief

× 3 (7.14%) Mario & Doomguy

× 4 (9.52%) Sonic & Doomguy

• Added 11-16-2022 03:27 AM
  • 42 votes
Four famous characters but you can only take two with you into the fray:

Mario, Sonic, Master Chief, and Doomguy

(Just a silly poll because I know people like polls. And no, you can’t take Chief and the Doomguy, otherwise everyone would say that.)
Because I can't choose Master Chief and Doomguy, I went with Mario and Master Chief. Sure, Sonic is fast, but Mario tends to have more abilities (including ones gained by eating/touching plants or possessing other creatures). Master Chief, to me, seems to have better gear and tactical abilities than Doomguy.
Sonic and Chief for me. Speed and situational awareness.
Confession time: I still haven’t voted because I can’t decide

Sonic (the Jaleel White-voiced animated series Sonic) and Master Chief is probably the funniest pairing…
Confession time: I still haven’t voted because I can’t decide

Sonic (the Jaleel White-voiced animated series Sonic) and Master Chief is probably the funniest pairing…
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
Now you've got me picturing Sonic asking, "did I do that??" in a slightly high-pitched, nasally voice.
Sonic & Doomguy

I think Doomguy is stronger than Master Chief, since he is fighting building size demons from another dimension, while Master Chief is fighting aliens that are about twice as big as him.

Sonic, because he is faster than Mario and there is no guarantee that there will be plants to give powerups + we do not know if only Mario is able to use the plants, maybe Sonic can use them too Big Grin.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account