Any referral bonuses?

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I want to bring some friends from TA over here but wondering if there is any type of referral incentive. Even just a badge or maybe X amount referrals will earn you premium?
Yes, there are badges for referring up to 100 new members. A premium account is only available via payment of real-world currency.
I want to bring some friends from TA over here but wondering if there is any type of referral incentive. Even just a badge or maybe X amount referrals will earn you premium?
Originally Posted by Snappleback
Ooo, did you add me for your referral? Big Grin
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I'm just now realizing there is a way to do referrals. you didn't send me your link when you told me about this! Is there a way to still do it now?
I'm just now realizing there is a way to do referrals. you didn't send me your link when you told me about this! Is there a way to still do it now?
No, I didn't :-( Truth is, I have no idea if it can be added after the fact!
There are two ways to dod referrals. The first way is to email someone which generates a link. The second method is to just copy and paste the referral link into ur Xbox bio, twitter info, or text it to a buddy. You can find all the info for referrals here at this link in your settings.

or go to your profile page, click on My Settings from the drop down menu in your gamertag in the top bar. Then in the rail on the right side under dashboard you will see " Invite/Referrals ". Click on " Invite Friends " to arrive at the link I provided above if that doesn't work for you.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
It has been some time, but I think there is a way to manually add a referral after the fact. However I am not sure how to do it. I would have to check with Eric or maybe dig around your profiles.
As an update I can manually add referrals to profiles. So to clarify Snappleback was referred to the site by C64 Mat.
As an update I can manually add referrals to profiles. So to clarify Snappleback was referred to the site by C64 Mat.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
That is correct!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account