Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

How is it possible to obtain achievements in the middle of 2022? Woooot?
Its possible for some peoples to just play the game normally but some others requires to do some extra steps to make the daily and monthly challenges works.

Sadly i dont know how to do it since i'm not interested on them.
Thanks, I don't know how and I can't find information Frown
Maybe see who has unlocked achievements in the game and send them a PM here or on Xbox.
Are the Windows 8 servers still online for this game? I mean, it is an older title...
Has anyone gotten any achievements in it lately?
Has anyone gotten any achievements in it lately?
Originally Posted by futiles
https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...eld=lastplayed

I don't know! how to install a discontinued Windows 8 Game and get the achievements in 2022 xD
Whether or not it's possible to find a way to install the game, the servers have been shut down since April 2021, so several achievements are unobtainable.
Whether or not it's possible to find a way to install the game, the servers have been shut down since April 2021, so several achievements are unobtainable.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Not correct servers aren't down they just dont work for most peoples you have to edit some stuff i believe on your pc to make them to work, I know some peoples who actually still playing them and unlocking achievements recently.
someone teach us Frown
Originally Posted by iK3
If you try to install the game now, you'll be given the Win10 version.

All I can assume is that people who are currently unlocking the achievements still have the old one installed on their machine.

Occam's razor and all that.
If you try to install the game now, you'll be given the Win10 version.

All I can assume is that people who are currently unlocking the achievements still have the old one installed on their machine.

Occam's razor and all that.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
You can install older versions by using appx files from microsoft servers by simply typing the game link on store on this site:
https://store.rg-adguard.net

Then download the appx file or bundle and install it on your Win 10 pc, This is not piracy you must own the license for the game you want to install using this method otherwise it will just keep crashing at lunch.

Also make sure to disable the store auto update to prevent it from updating your apps.

Again this is just the method to install games that you own and you cant install for whatever reasons it doesn't fix any problems with those casual games servers.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account