General Chat

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

new mystery badge! with glasses icon.. umm searching all over
And boom I got it..
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
any tips? is about eric too?
And boom I got it..
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
MWHAHAHAH I found it too, and I found it naturally. My clue, with would be the same clue for every mystery badge, is I think, "Okay, which pages don't go away? What pages are persistent that they would want people to know about and look at closer?" Maybe I'm over thinking it, but that's gotten me every mystery badge so far, just poking around the site in the nooks.
MWHAHAHAH I found it too, and I found it naturally. My clue, with would be the same clue for every mystery badge, is I think, "Okay, which pages don't go away? What pages are persistent that they would want people to know about and look at closer?" Maybe I'm over thinking it, but that's gotten me every mystery badge so far, just poking around the site in the nooks.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Is it a click-able icon?
Related to Eric?
Yay I just found it. there's so many hidden nooks and crannies on here but I got it. It is a click-able icon Tarekegypt
Yay I just found it. there's so many hidden nooks and crannies on here but I got it. It is a click-able icon Tarekegypt
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
I think the past two were clickable icons that are the icon on the badge. Only the first one was a link.
im puzzled at this 1 but i will find it eventually
Freaking eh! That one drove me nuts. I was thinking toooooo hard on it.
Is it a click-able icon?
Related to Eric?
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
Yes.
Isn't everything? No, not this time.
No it's similar to the mustache icon from mystery badge #2.
That was a good one, sneaky little spot. I actually passed over it at least twice during my search.
Pretty stuck on this one, making me frustrated as all hell. Might try again later or just say eff it. :/

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account