trueachievements is trying to add the badge ideas

General Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

from what ive seen they r trying to add badges on ta that r very similar to the 1s on here n most of them r exactly the same we have here
I saw someone make a comment like that. Made me laugh because of the thread here were people were saying it was stupid and no one wanted it.
Of course, they are all borrowed from the inspiration of 360Voice...
from what ive seen they r trying to add badges on ta that r very similar to the 1s on here n most of them r exactly the same we have here
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Technically they have had badges for a long time. They are sitting above your feed and badges are not unique to GTN. Surprised they did not ad any before.
Chiucky, where did you see. I look around TA a little and did not see anything. Link plz if you can.
Chiucky, where did you see. I look around TA a little and did not see anything. Link plz if you can.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I saw people in my feed saying it, but quick look in their forums...

http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...readid=4040728
That's a lot of talk, but so far no action, has TA himself shined in on this? Really doesn't matter The badges are cool, but it's the community that makes a site what it is.. I think we'er doing fine here and only getting better. BTW Xboxamerica.com also has badges, along with the backloggery.com, achievementhounds.com, Gamespot.com..

I think GTN just does them a little bit better.
I saw someone make a comment like that. Made me laugh because of the thread here were people were saying it was stupid and no one wanted it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
No, the statement was that the amount of badges was a bit much and began to look silly. I don't believe anyone said no badges...
its in under the forum title trueachievement titles or look for the leaderboard true titles n to be honest those icons on ta n 360v r just that there not badges there silly lil icons that dont appeal to me or alot of my friends thats why i like gtn the badges on here actually mean something n more fun to earn it may be a strecth but id like to see a couple thousand badges 300 is not enough but yah i used to play alot on a pc gaming site called pogo.com b4 i had xbox n no lie that site has almost 40k badges n u get certain books of badges for playing different games i have earned 6201 badges on that site but ive been a member over there 17 years
Steal is a heavy word mate...

Even if they try to do something like that is not likethe badge idea is original and belongs only to GTN

But overall i don't think TA needs to add badges from the time they already do have them and from the time they already have other applications and stats in there.

I could easily say that each one of the two sites are borrowing ideas from each other but stealing is kinda harsh description. Don't forget people in here that comes from TA are suggesting ideas originally from TA and some of them are applied. I don't see anything bad from this.
Steal is a heavy word mate...

Even if they try to do something like that is not likethe badge idea is original and belongs only to GTN

But overall i don't think TA needs to add badges from the time they already do have them and from the time they already have other applications and stats in there.

I could easily say that each one of the two sites are borrowing ideas from each other but stealing is kinda harsh description. Don't forget people in here that comes from TA are suggesting ideas originally from TA and some of them are applied. I don't see anything bad from this.
Originally Posted by LMEPHISTO
I agree and there could also be some lateral thinking going on as well.
if i wasnt around what would yall talk about? i like to keep the forums going either good or bad
I don't think Chunky quite meant steal or at least I don't believe he meant it in a bad light... I know him and he's quite the guy, but everyone has there own way of stating something, so lets not get too heated over the wordage or the poster please.
yah i tried to edit that word but my fingers type to fast sometimes oh well i was just trying to point out that ta was planning on adopting some of the same stuff we have here no worries moving on who likes spicy picatta chicken? man those subs r good
yah i tried to edit that word but my fingers type to fast sometimes oh well i was just trying to point out that ta was planning on adopting some of the same stuff we have here no worries moving on who likes spicy picatta chicken? man those subs r good
LoL. Sounds good, I like chicken cabonara myself.. Anyway I'll see about editing the thread title a bit later at work right now.

Ok I finally got around to editing that title for you, I replaced the word "Steal with "add" hope that helps.
Last edited 03-01-2014 at 05:07 PM by B8TINGU.
look what you have done now! I AM HUNGRY! Stick Out Tongue
Oh the forum badges? Those were there from early on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account