Error while trying to change sorting to "progress" while trying to compare games.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I was trying to compare games on this page https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...1=8217&u2=9948 and when i tried setting the sort to "progress by" it leads me to an error page regardless of which person i tried sorting by progress, myself or the profile i was trying to compare.
I got the same results. Eric should have been alerted by the automated system via email of the error. We will need to wait for him to address the issue. Thx for the post.
Maybe the person who i was comparing too just had too many games.
I got the same results. Eric should have been alerted by the automated system via email of the error. We will need to wait for him to address the issue. Thx for the post.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Hey, do you know if i can sort to see which games the other person has that i am missing and how to see which games i own that the other person does not own?
Hey, do you know if i can sort to see which games the other person has that i am missing and how to see which games i own that the other person does not own?
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
I think the closest thing right now is this, but it looks like it is not working properly. It just shows all games. I tried to pick 1 sub genre within a genre and it would not work. Play FitXR has over 7000 games (wow) and filtering with Sort by Game Title show his games and says you have not played it.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for reporting this issue. I will have this fixed later today.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This is fixed now. I also included a filter to help you with your other request. 😊
Thank you for adding the filter Big Grin, i am no longer seeing an error page, but it does say i have 0 games that Play FitXR does not have https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...itle&order=asc . I believe there should be around 10, because the games in common stat said that i have 320 games in common and i have 330 total games.
Hmm, i am afraid that it is still showing 0 games even though it should show a couple.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account