Monthly challenge #2

Gaming Chat

This month my challenge will be a separate thing. It's to avoid the confusion of the last challenge in which several members thought the challenge was the competition.

The winner of the last challenge was Capn Doug X360A by being the first competitor to unlock 50 achievements.

This months challenge will be a bit harder.

This months challenge is the fastest person to complete an arcade game.

Now for the rules.

1) The game must be added to your profile on or after the 1st November
2) Upon completion of the game you must post in this thread the name of the game you have completed
3) The game must have a minimum of 200 GS
4) If the game has DLC then that must also be completed
5) In the event of a draw I will look at both person/s games and see when they had started the game and when the last achievement was unlocked to determine who actually completed the game the quickest.

The winner will get a new badge as soon as it's available and some bragging rights in this thread

To enter just post below this message

"Arcades Rule"

Good luck to all my challengers
We have people willing to take on my challenge. Don't forget about my competition too. The link is in my signature.
"Arcades Rule"

Ugh, too bad I've burned up most of the REALLY fast games.
So what happens if the same person who's already wine a badge thru these competitios wins again?
In the event that someone wins for a second time I hoping to have another badge for them but I don't think it would be for winning twice but maybe 3 times and another for 5 times.
Just to let everyone know the badge for winning the challenge is now here. Capn Doug has been awarded the badge for the last challenge. The is also a free 1 month premium to be won in the achievement competition.
A post to put us in the unread posts list for more people to see us
A post to put us in the unread posts list for more people to see us
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
I thought 'bumps' weren't allowed.... for shame!!! (jk)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account