COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
I'm still working on my first VINGO
Originally Posted by pTartTX
We're here for you... What do you need.
We're here for you... What do you need.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I need a lot of money and chocolate.
Does this site run Sun to Sat?

If so, I need to complete 3 arcade games today and 1k a game tomorrow then.
And honestly, I don't want to you all holding up VINGO on my behalf. I joined for funsies anyways.
And honestly, I don't want to you all holding up VINGO on my behalf. I joined for funsies anyways.
Upon looking over my card, please move on without me. There are a few squares that I will literally never get meaning I have no chance of being the winner. There is not point of waiting on my behalf.
Does this site run Sun to Sat?
Yes.

If so, I need to complete 3 arcade games today and 1k a game tomorrow then.
So I'm normally not helping the competition, but you've always been so nice so IF I was you, here's what I'd do...

"Arcade" options (most of these take 2 hours or less)
  1. Trivial Pursuit (WP)
  2. Game of Life (WP)
  3. Wordament (Web)
  4. A Kingdom for Keflings (was free, I can give you the 50 friends thing)
  5. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
  6. Contrast
  7. Cut the Rope (Win 8)
  8. Dash of Destruction
  9. Daytona USA
  10. Ghostscape (WP)
  11. ilomilo plus (Win 8) (should be fast because you already did 2 others)
  12. Kinect Sports Gems: Penalty Saver
  13. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (can be VERY fast with help)
  14. Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (quick with walk through)
  15. MONOPOLY Millionaire (WP)
  16. New Rally-X
  17. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Win 8)
  18. Picnic Wars (WP)
  19. Rabbids Go Phone (WP)
  20. Scene It? Movie Night: Mega Movies
  21. Shadow Assault Tenchu
  22. Shuffle Party (Win 8)
  23. SoulCalibur
  24. The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
  25. The Walking Dead: Season Two (you only have to do Chapter 1 for completion)
  26. The Wolf Among Us (you only have to do Chapter 1 for completion)
  27. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (WP)
  28. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions
  29. Women's Murder Club (WP)

Retail options (no Xbox One needed, these are in the 5 hour range)
  1. Battleship
  2. Cars: Mater-National Championship
  3. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  4. History Legends of War: Patton
  5. Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD
  6. Madagascar 3: The Video Game
  7. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
  8. Rise of the Guardians
  9. SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
  10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  11. The Penguins of Madagascar

You can probably find those either very cheap at Gamestop or the ones I bolded may still be available at Redbox.
Upon looking over my card, please move on without me. There are a few squares that I will literally never get meaning I have no chance of being the winner. There is not point of waiting on my behalf.
Zombie is going to offer "bonus" opportunities that you can use on any square so you will be able to take care of those trouble squares. You just need to get into the next round! Come on girl, you can do it!
Thanks for all the information Smile

But you are still missing the point, there is no point of me moving on to round 2, I will not make it any further in the competition. No point in dragging it out.
Thanks for all the information Smile

But you are still missing the point, there is no point of me moving on to round 2, I will not make it any further in the competition. No point in dragging it out.
Don't get me wrong, I want to crush everyone, but I don't want people to quit! Zombie has said many time, "Just get to round 2". Things are going to change when the new round starts. We are going to get 'free' square (I'm sure we'll have to work for it) and and he's even said he might do the T or 4 corners, etc.

Look there's no way I'm going to get 80% completion in Forza games (neither will a lot of other), some people are scared by the 10k a month, others don't like RPGs. Some (okay ONE) doesn't want to give up his achievement streak. Zombie is going to give something interesting so don't give up.

Btw, I'd give that same advice to everyone, but you are the only one that posted and said you were still trying. What I wouldn't do is go through other people's tag and offer advice LOL
Don't get me wrong, I want to crush everyone, but I don't want people to quit! Zombie has said many time, "Just get to round 2". Things are going to change when the new round starts. We are going to get 'free' square (I'm sure we'll have to work for it) and and he's even said he might do the T or 4 corners, etc.

Look there's no way I'm going to get 80% completion in Forza games (neither will a lot of other), some people are scared by the 10k a month, others don't like RPGs. Some (okay ONE) doesn't want to give up his achievement streak. Zombie is going to give something interesting so don't give up.

Btw, I'd give that same advice to everyone, but you are the only one that posted and said you were still trying. What I wouldn't do is go through other people's tag and offer advice LOL
Originally Posted by Kaens
I am normally super competitive in challenges, just ask anyone from 360v. And I greatly appreciate the help and encouragement you are providing, but I am just done with this one. If care to know more of my reasonings just hit me up on Live.
I am normally super competitive in challenges, just ask anyone from 360v. And I greatly appreciate the help and encouragement you are providing, but I am just done with this one. If care to know more of my reasonings just hit me up on Live.
I hope that the contest didn't drive you to curse my name. I hope that everything is okay with you. Take care of yourself and keep checking for more competitions.
Okay okay, I had to try!

Btw, I am from 360voice! I have won 20 Fshguy challenges and other big ones, I was always in the top 10. So I know who you are goof, but I didn't participate in the forums over there and I didn't like the way the communications were so I didn't participate in many conversations. I think I have 70 posts in 7 years. Here I have nearly 1000 in a year and on X360A I had 1500 my first year or two. Btw, I'm going from top of my head for you fact checkers out there (e.g. Futiles).

I was just trying to help. And looking at your card, I got a few new ideas for myself too so thanks! :hugegrin:
Okay okay, I had to try!

Btw, I am from 360voice! I have won 20 Fshguy challenges and other big ones, I was always in the top 10. So I know who you are goof, but I didn't participate in the forums over there and I didn't like the way the communications were so I didn't participate in many conversations. I think I have 70 posts in 7 years. Here I have nearly 1000 in a year and on X360A I had 1500 my first year or two. Btw, I'm going from top of my head for you fact checkers out there (e.g. Futiles).

I was just trying to help. And looking at your card, I got a few new ideas for myself too so thanks! :hugegrin:
I know you are from 360v :P

But I just don't remember seeing you in the big site challenges (or in the forums)
Round 2 doesn't start until 10 people call VINGO ? If for example round one lasts for 12 days, can you complete 5 arcade games in 12 days and still get credit for that square?

80% completion on RPG's does that include arcade RPG's ?

I would like to play a game with a member in this competition for a square. I don't have an xbox one, but have plenty of 360 games to chose from. I will be around tonight.
Round 2 doesn't start until 10 people call VINGO ? If for example round one lasts for 12 days, can you complete 5 arcade games in 12 days and still get credit for that square?

80% completion on RPG's does that include arcade RPG's ?

I would like to play a game with a member in this competition for a square. I don't have an xbox one, but have plenty of 360 games to chose from. I will be around tonight.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Anything that is in an RPG category counts.

We were checking earlier to see who is still actively working on their cards and then we will put it to a vote if we move on or not. Keep playing games and having fun.
I hope that the contest didn't drive you to curse my name. I hope that everything is okay with you. Take care of yourself and keep checking for more competitions.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Don't rule me out on this one...
Yes.

So I'm normally not helping the competition, but you've always been so nice so IF I was you, here's what I'd do...

"Arcade" options (most of these take 2 hours or less)
  1. Trivial Pursuit (WP)
  2. Game of Life (WP)
  3. Wordament (Web)
  4. A Kingdom for Keflings (was free, I can give you the 50 friends thing)
  5. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
  6. Contrast
  7. Cut the Rope (Win 8)
  8. Dash of Destruction
  9. Daytona USA
  10. Ghostscape (WP)
  11. ilomilo plus (Win 8) (should be fast because you already did 2 others)
  12. Kinect Sports Gems: Penalty Saver
  13. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (can be VERY fast with help)
  14. Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (quick with walk through)
  15. MONOPOLY Millionaire (WP)
  16. New Rally-X
  17. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Win 8)
  18. Picnic Wars (WP)
  19. Rabbids Go Phone (WP)
  20. Scene It? Movie Night: Mega Movies
  21. Shadow Assault Tenchu
  22. Shuffle Party (Win 8)
  23. SoulCalibur
  24. The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
  25. The Walking Dead: Season Two (you only have to do Chapter 1 for completion)
  26. The Wolf Among Us (you only have to do Chapter 1 for completion)
  27. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (WP)
  28. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions
  29. Women's Murder Club (WP)

Retail options (no Xbox One needed, these are in the 5 hour range)
  1. Battleship
  2. Cars: Mater-National Championship
  3. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  4. History Legends of War: Patton
  5. Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD
  6. Madagascar 3: The Video Game
  7. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
  8. Rise of the Guardians
  9. SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
  10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  11. The Penguins of Madagascar

You can probably find those either very cheap at Gamestop or the ones I bolded may still be available at Redbox.
Thanks for the list... there's a couple I missed... Smile
Thanks for the list... there's a couple I missed... Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Those are not for you!!
Shame I missed out on this, sounds like good fun.
Shame I missed out on this, sounds like good fun.
Originally Posted by Chunkeh Munkeh
There will be more opportunities. The next VINGO competition will be tip top as we are going through the growing pains of it right now. It's still a bit of fun though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account