Who's picking up this game?

Grand Theft Auto IV

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

If you're a gamer, politician, parent, or innocent bystander, let's face it: You've heard of Grand Theft Auto. So, with the latest installment hitting the next generation, who's buying it?

With all of the positive reviews, stunning screenshots and promising features.. I'm sold. I'll be reserving it in the next 1-2 days in hopes I can play it the very day it's released. I'll be off work and if you don't find me here, you know where I'll be. Wink
If you're a gamer, politician, parent, or innocent bystander, let's face it: You've heard of Grand Theft Auto. So, with the latest installment hitting the next generation, who's buying it?

With all of the positive reviews, stunning screenshots and promising features.. I'm sold. I'll be reserving it in the next 1-2 days in hopes I can play it the very day it's released. I'll be off work and if you don't find me here, you know where I'll be. Wink
Originally Posted by Eric
Nice Eric... very nice... just don't leave me to hold the fort alone.... lol
hahaha i have no work or uni so ill be waiting outside the shop for it to open bwahahahahahaha. may reserve but dunno.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account