Dead Rising Triple Pack Listed on Xbox.com For September Release

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Did you enjoy Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record? If so then you are in luck as Xbox.com has the remastered triple pack for release in September.

Recently the PS4 trophy list for Dead Rising was leaked making this even more legit. Plus if you liked the original Dead Rising but didn't like DR2 or DR2: OTR then each title will also be available separately from 13th September. While there has currently been no official announcement the leaked trophies show the game is coming. It's time to rekill those zombies!
I saw this in the store last night it's too bad they don't have a price listed or able to pre-download as of last night it may have changed.
This is a very fun franchise and a good refresher before #4 comes out.
Ugh... Liked this game but really,some of the achievements get grindy...my OCD compulsion to collect all things Xbox will make me buy this and my OCD bean diving will make me get at least one achievement per game...killing my already buried completion rate...lol. Now if only they would remaster Left4Dead, there a game I wouldn't mind grinding again.
Ugh... Liked this game but really,some of the achievements get grindy...my OCD compulsion to collect all things Xbox will make me buy this and my OCD bean diving will make me get at least one achievement per game...killing my already buried completion rate...lol. Now if only they would remaster Left4Dead, there a game I wouldn't mind grinding again.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Oh man you just had to get me thinkin of Left4Dead that was a great game didn't get much time playing 2 but if we're talking about Valve uhm where Half-Life 3 it's been what 10 years already at least give us The Orange Box backward compatible so we can play Half-Life 2.
Damn, we gotta do Terror is Reality MP achievements again...
You can now pre-order and pre-install this triple pack. Showing £39.99 in UK.
As much as I love this series, I'll wait for the inevitable sale. My guess is around either Christmas or the release of DR4 they will drop the price. Even if they don't do it that quick, Capcom regularly features in the publisher spotlight sale, and I can see these going at $10/ea before long.
As much as I love this series, I'll wait for the inevitable sale. My guess is around either Christmas or the release of DR4 they will drop the price. Even if they don't do it that quick, Capcom regularly features in the publisher spotlight sale, and I can see these going at $10/ea before long.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Capcom is the publisher spotlight sale this week...
Capcom is the publisher spotlight sale this week...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
which should time out perfectly for these to be in the next sale in a few months. They'll have a Rockstar sale, Bethesda, Rockstar, 2k Sports, Rockstar, Ubisoft, Rockstar, and then Capcom.
Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record will be available for $20 each or in a "Triple Pack" bundle for the very slightly discounted price of $59.49. If you're willing to preorder the Triple Pack, you'll then receive a discount that's actually noteworthy, as it'll cost $50.

The three games come with all DLC costumes released for them and improved graphics. Capcom says they run at 1080p and 60 frames per second.

All three will arrive digitally for Xbox One and PS4 on September 13. (As both Dead Rising 2 games are already available on PC, that platform is only getting the original Dead Rising.) A physical release for Dead Rising is also coming that day, with Dead Rising 2 following on September 27. Both physical launches will only be available in North America.

Notably absent from this collection of re-releases are the smaller-sized, Xbox Live Arcade Dead Rising games, Case Zero and Case West. The two games bookended Dead Rising 2, with Case Zero setting up the game's backstory and Case West continuing things after DR2's conclusion.

These re-releases come ahead of the next entry in the series' launch. Dead Rising 4 arrives for Xbox One and PC on December 6.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/108.../1100-6442476/
Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record will be available for $20 each or in a "Triple Pack" bundle for the very slightly discounted price of $59.49. If you're willing to preorder the Triple Pack, you'll then receive a discount that's actually noteworthy, as it'll cost $50.
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassln
Interesting.. now the collector in me has a true dilemma. All three separately or the bundle ??? or maybe both...ugh.. maybe if the bundle comes with something extra to entice me a little more.
The bundle is only supposed to be a discount. I think it was like 15% or some garbage.
They could have made games BC but instead want more money from us.
They could have made games BC but instead want more money from us.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yes another $$$ grab but it means more :gs:
I;m still pissed that Off The Record is not going to be a physical disc,

Looks like that's the only one i'll be downloading.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account