New update glitched Outbreak game in a good way.

Gaming Chat

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I did tutorial scenario after starting game for first time. Immediately afterwards, I unlocked the Bright Future achievement. This achievement is for clearing all campaign scenarios. I did some searching and could not find similar posts so I made this post here to update and inform the community. I'm also confused as to why the game has such rare achievements as most are extremely easy and quick...
Another glitch that makes game easier is that for Onslaught mode, as long as you don't die you can just do the thirty rounds survived achievement at your own pace nice and easy. I recommend doing 2 rounds at a time on Lab map and then backing out to main menu before round three starts. The first two rounds are really easy especially with an AI partner. Just place barricades, blocking the hallway and slice up or pump some lead into the zombies, while they are stuck. Before you exit after two rounds make sure to use all your credits towards the achievement for buying 200 items in Onslaught mode and for using 200 health items to heal yourself. Doing this method will make every cumulative achievement a cakewalk for Onslaught mode at least. Also, you can shut off your console or close the game down, it will not hinder any progress and thankfully, the trackers update after every round of progress for every achievement that's cumulative. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Goodbye 2020, I won't miss you at all, hello 2021!
Also if going for the 200 items achievement, remember that the cost of each item goes up with every purchase so to be most efficient buy each item evenly to save time. The only cumulative achievement that you probably won't get from thirty rounds survived is to heal 200 times as I only got about 48 percent after 30 waves while getting hurt purposefully throughout. The barricades achievement for 100 barricades was easily done with this method and I got over half the 1000 kills required for the thousand kills achievement in the thirty rounds survived. I had the A.I do most of the killing as it counts as kills towards the achievement and can be checked vi the tracker. To make the thirty rounds as easy as possible you can also choose a character for you and the A.I with perks and starting items/weapons that make the journey even easier. The A.I never runs out of ammo as well so it's that much easier to complete. You can also choose a starting weapon, ammo and healing item from the setup menu before the game mode starts as well. None of this will hinder achievements unlocking so use everything to your advantage and you'll have these achievements in no time!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account