Worst Game on the 360?

NBA Ballers: Chosen One

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

To anyone who has played this game: Do you agree that NBA Ballers: Chosen One is the worst game on the Xbox 360 thusfar?

I have managed to play a reasonable amount of Xbox 360 games and I have to say that this game is simply the worst. I was a fan of NBA Street, the series NBA Ballers is modeled after, and I cannot get past how different the game play has become. Arcade sports games like these thrive on being exciting and fun games to play in general. It's very easy for me to say that this game was lost in all aspects of the arcade sports genre.

I rented the game and immediately went through the career mode until it simply became impossible. I couldn't find the courage to try again when I know a 2v2 game is simply running down the court and dunking, rinse and repeat until someone gains a random advantage.

Enough of what I think, what do you guys think of this game? Any NBA Street or NBA Jam fans feeling left out?
Chromehounds was my worst game. it looked really cool in previews until it was realised that all the screens were glamourised fmvs not in game.
Chromehounds was awesome. more detail oriented than most mech games, but it was a lot of fun to build something effective.
Vampire Rain was utter crap.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account