Post pictures of your setup

Gaming Chat

You don't mind losing all your data? Well, I suppose a fresh start is always fun.

I'm hopefully getting an HDTV soon. To be precise, next paycheck. 1080p, as my mate says it's better than i. and LCD of course, not plasma.
why would i lose my data? the HDD is external.
why would i lose my data? the HDD is external.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet

HDD can still lose data by power-bombing it into a curb

or the pin breaking and it catching on fire. Always a fun sight
The main difference between the 360 and the elite is the 120 GB. No real point keeping your old 20 GB, the larger HDD is the whole thing about the Elite. If you can transfer your offline data, then You'll be fine. If not... you've got a lot of play to do.

Mike: Why the HELL did you power bomb it into a curb?
i can just put the save data i need onto the mem card and transfer. only two games are Vegas and COD4.
That's good to know.
The main difference between the 360 and the elite is the 120 GB. No real point keeping your old 20 GB, the larger HDD is the whole thing about the Elite. If you can transfer your offline data, then You'll be fine. If not... you've got a lot of play to do.

Mike: Why the HELL did you power bomb it into a curb?
Originally Posted by Killak
pure enjoyment

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, here is my setup. I am a lazy bastard

27" tv, 22" monitor. Would list my system specs, but i am far lazy.
I like the two tier system. HElla convenient... Nice one, Mike!

New family member. Xbox 360 Elite (traded the old core one in)

New member also as you can see from the date its not a new picture but its never then the others.

Now i have xbox 360 elite, Hal;o 3 xbox, FUCKED XBOX And a play station 3

****Fucked xbox****
Well i guess you removed your reply...But here are some more.

The logo's cool, i just found the overall clolour design a bit strange. I know its for Halo but not everyone has a colour scheme that compliments that box. Would have looked great in dark grey or silver and certainly more appealing to the eye.
Im planning on modding it and adding some diffrent colour led's and shit but idk
Damn Auto... that olive drab looks good!
I like the two tier system. HElla convenient... Nice one, Mike!
all I do is lean back and dual box it. I mastered the art of laziness
Im planning on modding it and adding some diffrent colour led's and shit but idk
Originally Posted by Autonamus
do you mean just where lights are visible or actually modding some of the casing?
all I do is lean back and dual box it. I mastered the art of laziness
Originally Posted by Mike
Nice one. I bow to your fatassness.
Nice one. I bow to your fatassness.
bring me hamburgers peon
do you mean just where lights are visible or actually modding some of the casing?
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I think im going to change all the lights..And fans.I like the case as it is so.Im not sure yet.
Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Since I moved out of my comfy apartment, I now have a new setup. Transitioning my stuff from a full apartment to a single bedroom at my grandparents place is tough but here's my current setup for the next few months.

First 2 images are from my old apartment setup. Last image is my current (small) setup.
File Type: jpg

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account