Community Play Date - April 16th

Rocket League

Looking to unlock the Finding the Founder badge?

I'd like to organize a community play date for Rocket League on Saturday, April 16th. Let me know if you would be interested. More details to come.

Server Name: Gamertagnation (no password needed)
Time: 5 PM - 8 PM (Central time)
(this is tentative and subject to change so please let me know if another time works better)

To join the event, simply go to Join Private Match and enter the info above.
Last edited 04-12-2016 at 03:22 PM by GTN Eric.
Looking to unlock the Finding the Founder badge?

I'd like to organize a community play date for Rocket League on Saturday, April 16th. Let me know if you would be interested. More details to come.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Depending on time, I would likely join in.
If this goes on sale before then, I'll be there
I would be interested but I don't have this game on Xbox. Only got it when it launched on Playstation.
I'd be up for it. Been on the fence to pick it up, since I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Good to know we have some Rocket League players here. I thought we'd tentatively schedule this event for 3 PM - 8 PM (Central time) that Saturday, but I can adjust that based on everyone's availability. I know this is like a whole month away, but that's what I'm thinking.
Good to know we have some Rocket League players here. I thought we'd tentatively schedule this event for 3 PM - 8 PM (Central time) that Saturday, but I can adjust that based on everyone's availability. I know this is like a whole month away, but that's what I'm thinking.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
That may be a little early of a start for me, if it is something organized, like team play or tournament or bracket. If it is just drop-in/drop-out and you are gonna be playing for 5 hours, then that works for me.
Wait, is it One exclusive? I might have to buy one finally, just to get an elusive badge...
Wait, is it One exclusive? I might have to buy one finally, just to get an elusive badge...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yup, it's only on the Xbox One for Xbox Live. Don't worry, I'll host monthly play dates for other games too.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Send me $200 via paypal or MS $ cards, you can have my badge (I'll ask Eric to assign it to you when I play), and you'll save $200.
Send me $200 via paypal or MS $ cards, you can have my badge (I'll ask Eric to assign it to you when I play), and you'll save $200.
Originally Posted by futiles
Sounds like a deal!

:/
Since this is 4 days away, and scheduled to take place on a ridiculously busy day for me, are we still doing this?

I just want to make sure I factor everything in:

Community Garage Sale (only 2 days per year we can have one, and I have some shit to get rid of...)
Merit Badge College for my son
Fashion photo shoot for the wife
Space Marine's 30th Anniversary event at the Games Workshop store
Somehow play Rocket League with you guys
Wow, now that's a full day. I plan on shortening the period since we only have a handful of players interested. It'll run from 5PM to 8PM Central. I have updated the original post with the new time and server info.

futiles, if you're unable to make it by that time feel free to message me and we'll do 1v1 later that night or on Sunday.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account