Backwards Compatible Games

Xbox One / Series X|S

I don't think you're missing any, but, here is a nice list, including publisher and game genre:
http://www.windowscentral.com/heres-...ently-xbox-one
I don't think you're missing any, but, here is a nice list, including publisher and game genre:
http://www.windowscentral.com/heres-...ently-xbox-one
Originally Posted by futiles
Want me to add that info in?
Want me to add that info in?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Nah, but, someone was asking about publishers involved, and here is a handy resource. And it isn't an updating list, but rather a how it stands now list. Just informative more than anything.
Oh boy, Left 4 Dead. The game calls to me.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I would love,love,love and Xbox One remake of these!!!!!

Was FLOCK! square sheep or something like that?
Yes it was..
Boom Boom Rocket and Syberia are now available to play!
Boom Boom Rocket and Syberia are now available to play!
Wasn't it planned that Syberia 3 would be released on X1? If so I expect Syberia 2 to become BC as well.
I'm not sure but sometimes developers BC their old games when new one is series is out shortly
Triggerheart Exelica is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today mjr.mn/BackCompat
I'll add it to list over next few days when work is over Smile
NIN2-JUMP, NEW RALLY-X & Mr. DRILLER Online are now available.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today
Shank 2 is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today
Bomberman Battlefest is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today
Call of Duty 2 is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Forza Horizon are now available!
Is the BC retail games just like the Xbone retail that it installs but still need the copy in the drive to play?
Is the BC retail games just like the Xbone retail that it installs but still need the copy in the drive to play?
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
If you own a game on disc, it installs, and requires the disc in the tray to play. The DRM is set to "on disc" - so, without the disc, you don't have the rights to play it.
If you own a game on disc, it installs, and requires the disc in the tray to play. The DRM is set to "on disc" - so, without the disc, you don't have the rights to play it.
Thanks that's what I thought.
It's only if you get the BC games on GWG you can throw away the disc as I did with Saints Row IV.
It's only if you get the BC games on GWG you can throw away the disc as I did with Saints Row IV.
Or, buy them on a cheap sale, as I have done with a few. Or buy them at whatever price you want to be able to play it on two machines simultaneously...
Bejeweled 3, Deathspank T.O.V. & Gatling Gears are coming to Xbox One Back Compat today.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account