You'e Doing it Right badge 📛

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I'm currently logged into GTN via Edge on Xbox One (not sure how to show/prove that) but the You're Doing it Right badge isn't unlocking. It appears that the last time this was unlocked was September 2021. I'm not sure if that is significant/relative or not but i do know that other badges have been having some issues unlocking on the site.
I already have the badge so I can not test it to see if there are any issues. I think Eric will need to look at this if there is a problem. A quick work around is to take a screen shot and post it on the discord server or on twitter and I can award you the badge manually.
Is it possible to take a screenshot of the browser on the console? From what I can find you can only do this with games :/
Should I just take a photo with my phone?
That works and the badge has been awarded. Congrats!
Thank you.
Originally Posted by YodinAlFadr
Glad to help.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for reporting this issue. I will look into why this isn't awarded automatically.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - After further investigation I have decided to retire the "You're Doing It Right" badge since we can no longer detect whether or not you're accessing the site from a Xbox console. This is related to a change that was made to the Edge browser found on Xbox consoles back in September 2021.
I had my suspicions that something like this had occurred as now you can sync your Xbox Edge browser with your PC Edge browser like you can with Chrome browsers across platforms.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account