Your Thoughts On Arkham City

Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

So just wondering what others are thinking about this game. I haven't played Arkham Asylum yet, But did demo it and plan on diving in soon. This sequel looks beautiful from the reviews i've watched/Read. Im a big fan of "Batman: The Animated Series" T.V Show The voice actors in this game did back in the 90's, And I watch it almost every night. Looking forward to diving in for sure. What are your thoughts so far?
Arkham City is AMAZING. Being a fan of Batman, I hold this game dear to me. The graphics are smooth an yet have that gritty Gotham edge to them. Player controls are smooth and free flowing. I haven't experienced any glitches or bugs at all. And playing as Catwoman is a definite bonus Big Grin
Arkham City is AMAZING. Being a fan of Batman, I hold this game dear to me. The graphics are smooth an yet have that gritty Gotham edge to them. Player controls are smooth and free flowing. I haven't experienced any glitches or bugs at all. And playing as Catwoman is a definite bonus Big Grin
Originally Posted by ChaosDice
+1

I still have a few side missions to complete. Very good game.
it's an awesome game, I still have to find a lot of riddler trophies though.
another disappointment.
another disappointment.
Originally Posted by AntiChristClub

really? what's so disappointing about it or the first one?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account