Achievement Fest 2024

General Chat

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

You know what's cool about a leap year?
Last edited 03-20-2024 at 11:19 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
You know what's cool about a leap year? It gives you an extra day to plan on attending Achievement Fest.

This year, July 25-28. Still in Terre Haute, and really excited to see the entire Sandbox Social offerings.

Registration will open in a couple of months. www.Achievementfest.com
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
We are working on a location currently. eBash has seen significant changes in recent years, and the 7ish months since AF2023 has seen some of the most significant. Currently, Sandbox Social (the overall parent umbrella for all the eBash tangential companies) has like 30 places I could put people if we tried to host AF24 there (in the current form). I have spoken to Zack a few times in the last week, and we do hope to have something locked down soon.

On the plus side, Terre Haute (the actual town government and committees) do seem interested in keeping us there, and potentially seeing us grow, so, I have hope for good news.
We are working on a location currently. eBash has seen significant changes in recent years, and the 7ish months since AF2023 has seen some of the most significant. Currently, Sandbox Social (the overall parent umbrella for all the eBash tangential companies) has like 30 places I could put people if we tried to host AF24 there (in the current form). I have spoken to Zack a few times in the last week, and we do hope to have something locked down soon.

On the plus side, Terre Haute (the actual town government and committees) do seem interested in keeping us there, and potentially seeing us grow, so, I have hope for good news.
Originally Posted by futiles
Looking forward to it! I think I'm bringing 2 IRL friends this year.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account