Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone.

I'm going through a tremendously dark place right now, and just wanted to let you all know why my presence may be erratic.

That's all.
Did you hear about the chameleon who couldn't change colors?

He had a reptile dysfunction.

Not gonna tell you to cheer up, unless that's what you want. Just trying to give you a little smile and let you know that this too shall pass.

Don't be too afraid or too proud to ask for help. Whatever you're going through, someone somewhere can relate and if you want, might be what you need to get through this.
Did you hear about the chameleon who couldn't change colors?

He had a reptile dysfunction.

Not gonna tell you to cheer up, unless that's what you want. Just trying to give you a little smile and let you know that this too shall pass.

Don't be too afraid or too proud to ask for help. Whatever you're going through, someone somewhere can relate and if you want, might be what you need to get through this.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Hotdog knows a lot about things passing. He poops a lot...

See more humor. Acknowledging you are going through things is a good sign, and will help you work through things.
Hello everyone.

I'm going through a tremendously dark place right now, and just wanted to let you all know why my presence may be erratic.

That's all.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
This has been a difficult year for me as well, just take it one day at a time.
Hotdog knows a lot about things passing. He poops a lot...
Originally Posted by futiles
My youngest has yet to find a toilet he couldn't clog. I've heard the term "super colon", but for obvious reasons I've never googled it.
Hope you are doing alright man and my one main tip is take things one step at a time.
Feeling a little hopeful. I'll let you know how hopeful Tuesday evening :⁠-⁠\
Both the best and worst day of my life. Thank you for your patience.
Both the best and worst day of my life. Thank you for your patience.
Hoping it started as the worst, because of the situation or scenario you were in, and ended as the best, due to some resolution you were able to reach.
Hoping it started as the worst, because of the situation or scenario you were in, and ended as the best, due to some resolution you were able to reach.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thank you for that. Sincerely. I don't like drama or leaving people hanging like I'm an attention craving teenager. I haven't got the strength to tell people what's going on, but I also can't keep it bottled up, so I say things without saying anything.

I just wanted some output, somewhere :⁠-⁠)

Yesterday actually went the other way - from peak to trough - but today has done the complete opposite! It's been a blessing. A real blessing. I think everything is going to be alright. I do think that :-)
Thank you for that. Sincerely. I don't like drama or leaving people hanging like I'm an attention craving teenager. I haven't got the strength to tell people what's going on, but I also can't keep it bottled up, so I say things without saying anything.

I just wanted some output, somewhere :⁠-⁠)

Yesterday actually went the other way - from peak to trough - but today has done the complete opposite! It's been a blessing. A real blessing. I think everything is going to be alright. I do think that :-)
You are always welcome to just DM me as your own personal void in which to scream. I rarely check them, so, you may or may not get a response, but, you may not want one, you may just want a place to scream...
Glad to hear things are going better for you man!!
Hoping things keep get better for you. A good start might just to get 2023 behind us.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account