Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

i was born in idaho, grew up in washington state an now i live in west viriginia. wbu?
born in Michigan,raised in Michigan and now i live in Michigan
Born in Hawaii, grew up on the west coast, settled in Arizona, currently in Florida, moving to Kentucky.
born in Michigan,raised in Michigan and now i live in Michigan
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I'm sorry. lol
I'm sorry. lol
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
I'm sorry you have never had the joy of living in Michigan
I was born in California (southern), raised in California (southern) now I live in Tennessee.
Born, raised and still live in New York.

Lived 3 years in New Jersey but loved NY too much so i moved back.
Also born, raised and still live in New York.
I was born in California (southern), raised in California (southern) now I live in Tennessee.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
im glad im not the only one that does live being born in and grew up an now im also like you across the country lol
It took some getting used to the different style of the south but other than the weather I've gotten used to the move.
It took some getting used to the different style of the south but other than the weather I've gotten used to the move.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
oh yes the culture shocks i had my fair share of them
i was born in idaho, grew up in washington state an now i live in west viriginia. wbu?
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
I spent the first 8 years of my job working at our Morgantown, WV plant before transferring to PA.

I was born and raised in PA, aka the earth's anus. We have two seasons...rain season and snow season.
Washington State born and raised. Don't think there's much chance I'll be moving out of state.
Born in Arizona, moved to Utah, joined the Army and then went to Missouri, Texas, New York, Washington, Washington DC, Louisiana, Florida, back to New York, then once I retired out, I came back home to Arizona. I've driven through almost all 48 continuous states because of the Army. I did a lot of schools and training - miss it terribly.
Born in Colorado, raised and resides in Arizona.
Born in California, Southern, like Death Valley, raised same accept lots of Los Angles trips Joined the Army and was stationed in Hawaii, Texas and Saudi Arabia. Now I hang my hat in Nevada, Las Vegas/Henderson.
Born and raised in New Mexico ended up moving to Arizona for a while and now I'm back in New Mexico. I sure do miss Arizona.
Born in ystad, Sweden, lived in tomelilla, Edsbyn and now back in tomelilla. Closet relation to US is that one of my best friends lives outside Atlanta GA. He moved the to his wife which is American. Smile
California born in the original z town Santa Monica, Raised there and Los Angeles as I kept going back on forth between the two. Now I live in ...bakersfield cali... :|

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account