Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Do you have all 3 xbox gaming system

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 21 (56.76%) yes

× 18 (48.65%) no

• Added 07-28-2015 01:10 PM
  • 37 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
OK i would like to unlock my friends badge? an also this web sites gets cooler with more friends. how do you make more friends?

An also i have a leader-board for assassins creed fans... i kno theyre more out there then juss two last time i checked.
You should change your signature to a link to your leaderboard. That'll make it easier for people to join.
you should get more badges, because if you have a lot of badges you will have more friends Smile
You should change your signature to a link to your leaderboard. That'll make it easier for people to join.
Originally Posted by Kaens
ok but how do you do that?
Here is an example from the GTN help page. Just copy the url of your leader board and paste it where the example has the GTN address.

URL Hyperlinking
The [url] tag allows you to link to other websites and files. You can include an optional parameter to 'name' your link.
Usage value
value
Example Usagehttp://www.gamertagnation.com
Gamertag Nation
Example Outputhttp://www.gamertagnation.com
Gamertag Nation
I just joined your leaderboard. I also love assassin's creed especially black flag I love being a pirate, plundering the high seas.
I don't have all three, but I have 5 systems...
I don't have all three, but I have 5 systems...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I have all 3 and I also have 9 systems, two of which are not MS. Not the including tablets and PC's.
between all 3 generations of xbox I have amassed 8 total consoles and only 1 died.
I have all 3 xboxs, I've had all the nintendos and I have the 4 playstations. Xbox tends to be by far my favorite with an game here and there exclusively on the other consoles.
If your looking for new friends to add you can friend new members welcoming them to the site. You could also add people from another leaderboard that you'd like to compete against or see how you stack up against them.
I have an Xbox 360's and a one. But since technically windows phones are a Xbox gaming system I have one of those as well
I have an Xbox 360's and a one. But since technically windows phones are a Xbox gaming system I have one of those as well
Originally Posted by DXU
Oh, I have a couple of those...
I have the classic Xbox, 2 Xbox 360, one of the first generations and 1 Xbox 360 Slim. and then i have a Xbox One.
well considering Pc is from todays date part of the Xbox family and I got a Lumia aswell. Big Grin
I have the classic Xbox, 2 Xbox 360, one of the first generations and 1 Xbox 360 Slim. and then i have a Xbox One.
well considering Pc is from todays date part of the Xbox family and I got a Lumia aswell. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Mardagg
If we are counting win 10 rigs I need to bump mine up to 9 Smile
We perhaps should start counting them since we can play Xbox games on them now Wink
Originally Posted by DXU
wow i must have been tired i meant to say i have an xbox, 3 360's, and a one
Join my leader board and you should get a badge Wink
We perhaps should start counting them since we can play Xbox games on them now Wink
Originally Posted by Mardagg
fair enough, guess i should just get a win10/8 phone too >_>

*is instantly shocked by his master race android phone*

ow
fair enough, guess i should just get a win10/8 phone too >_>

*is instantly shocked by his master race android phone*

ow
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
yeah my Android felt the same when i abandoned him as well for a Lumia Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account