Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

California born in the original z town Santa Monica, Raised there and Los Angeles as I kept going back on forth between the two. Now I live in ...bakersfield cali... :|
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
I'm sorry to hear this.. But I grew up n a smaller town than that so I feel yea.
I'm sorry to hear this.. But I grew up n a smaller town than that so I feel yea.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
HOW is that even possible? O_O and I am to sorry too lol.
born raised and living in utah i can say i have traveled the county because of utah football however
Born in Texas, moved to Georgia, back to Texas, moved to Missouri, back to Texas, moved to New Mexico, back to Texas for now.
HOW is that even possible? O_O and I am to sorry too lol.
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
Try looking up Ridgecrest CA. Where I was born and raised, but if you want a real kick, I lived in a place most referd to as Hell, it was an even smaller town called Trona, Ca. Even smaller than Ridgecrest. There was a journalist who actually did an article on traveling, LA Times? Anyway he had been to some of the nicest places o. Earth and then wanted to see the worst for once.. So he did research and no town came up with more references to Hell then Trona, CA. That article was published some time ago..maybe 10 years now and I hadn't lived there for even longer.. I hear its nothing but a Methhead paradise now with blocks of houses condemned...sad..but I can't say I'm not surprised.
born in Germany raised in California moved to Japan now back in California
Try looking up Ridgecrest CA. Where I was born and raised, but if you want a real kick, I lived in a place most referd to as Hell, it was an even smaller town called Trona, Ca. Even smaller than Ridgecrest. There was a journalist who actually did an article on traveling, LA Times? Anyway he had been to some of the nicest places o. Earth and then wanted to see the worst for once.. So he did research and no town came up with more references to Hell then Trona, CA. That article was published some time ago..maybe 10 years now and I hadn't lived there for even longer.. I hear its nothing but a Methhead paradise now with blocks of houses condemned...sad..but I can't say I'm not surprised.
That's the way my little once-quiet country town will end up. It used to be a small town with nothing but farmers. When we were teens mischief was considered as drinking beer, tearing up fields in an old 4wd pickup, running from cops, etc....basic redneck horseshit. These days, mischief is getting spun out on heroin then robbing houses to support the habit. Terrible.

I remember being stationed in Long Beach in the late 80s/early 90s and crystal was already booming in So-Cal. Nobody back home had even heard of it, except bikers and truck drivers. Sure didn't take long for it to work it's way through the country! With crank & coke I understand the draw though...supreme rush, insane energy, etc. The idea of heroin being so incredibly popular is the one I'll never wrap my head around. Who the hell wants to sloth around in a barely-coherent state on purpose?
I'm sorry you have never had the joy of living in Michigan
Originally Posted by pTartTX
pTarTX. Its a Michigan vs Ohio thing that Sith and I joke each other about.
pTarTX. Its a Michigan vs Ohio thing that Sith and I joke each other about.
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Please acquaint me with this rivalry you speak of.
Raised in the suburbs of Detroit, went to college in Wisconsin, and now I reside on the beautiful lakeshore of west Michigan, specifically Holland.
Quite a few once gorgeous california valley towns, country side towns or even small cities are former shadows of what they were. :| I'll try looking it up tomorrow as I need to go to one of them old buildings with them tome like things..books!
That's the way my little once-quiet country town will end up. It used to be a small town with nothing but farmers. When we were teens mischief was considered as drinking beer, tearing up fields in an old 4wd pickup, running from cops, etc....basic redneck horseshit. These days, mischief is getting spun out on heroin then robbing houses to support the habit. Terrible.

I remember being stationed in Long Beach in the late 80s/early 90s and crystal was already booming in So-Cal. Nobody back home had even heard of it, except bikers and truck drivers. Sure didn't take long for it to work it's way through the country! With crank & coke I understand the draw though...supreme rush, insane energy, etc. The idea of heroin being so incredibly popular is the one I'll never wrap my head around. Who the hell wants to sloth around in a barely-coherent state on purpose?
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
they use herron after the pills stop being affordable or available. i knew somebody who did it in front of me, Drugs are bad here with meth and heroine. but I like the state I live in as a cannabis odor does not warrant a crime being committed, or I would have been in jail Monday morning,
Born in Germany, grew up in North Carolina, and I now live in Florida.
they use herron after the pills stop being affordable or available. i knew somebody who did it in front of me, Drugs are bad here with meth and heroine. but I like the state I live in as a cannabis odor does not warrant a crime being committed, or I would have been in jail Monday morning,
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
Unfortunately I don't think Texas will get there. Abbott is a moron.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account