Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
i have put your web site and true achievement websites on my bio. i didnt get my badge is it the problem on my end or yours. if its may then it the pricacy settings. an how do you change that and what i need to change it too. btw its says custum adult on 360
...another badge addict joins the club... you need to join the Badge-a-holics annonymous...
...another badge addict joins the club... you need to join the Badge-a-holics annonymous...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
ok i guess your rite hi my name is assassincreed83 an i have a problem i want an need badges lol
i have put your web site and true achievement websites on my bio. i didnt get my badge is it the problem on my end or yours. if its may then it the pricacy settings. an how do you change that and what i need to change it too. btw its says custum adult on 360
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
We all love polls(especially those of us looking for that 250 badge), but could you make the polls relevant to the subject. And in general relevant to the forum/site in general please?
We all love polls(especially those of us looking for that 250 badge), but could you make the polls relevant to the subject. And in general relevant to the forum/site in general please?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
i was beginning to think there was a badge i missed for creating an x number of polls
i was beginning to think there was a badge i missed for creating an x number of polls
Originally Posted by DXU
Nope; my guess is assassincreed83 is making random polls to try getting the poll voting badges.
Nope; my guess is assassincreed83 is making random polls to try getting the poll voting badges.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
There are also plenty of Polls you can vote on if you look through the old posts in the forums.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
i was trying to b creatized when it comes to those sorry i will try not to add any more
i was trying to b creatized when it comes to those sorry i will try not to add any more
Not really criticizing, just making suggestions. I think you are posting from your phone and cutting your words short which makes it a little harder to read. Everyone loves a good poll, just make them a bit more relevant like Fshguy mentioned.
Love your involvement, and don't misunderstand the critique - post all you want, and add as many polls as you want, just make them a bit more relavent to the post itself.

So far, so good Big Grin
As for the original post here this should have been posted in issues and bugs (I went ahead and moved it) My apologies if this has not been addressed yet. I will look at it and see what I might be able to do, in worst case I'll just manually award it to you as I have seen this issue with other profiles.. but let me make sure it's in the right spot first..
In regards to the original reported issue:

Please check your Xbox Live privacy settings. This badge remains locked because your bio and motto fields are hidden from others. Our scanners are part of that "others" group causing them to return a null/empty value when checking these fields on your profile.

For example, try opening your Xbox.com profile in a different browser (or while logged into another account):
https://account.xbox.com/Profile?gam...ssassinCreed83

You'll see there is no bio or motto displayed on your public profile.

In order for this badge to unlock, you'll need to set this option to Everyone:

Learn more: How do I check my Xbox Live privacy settings?
As for the original post here this should have been posted in issues and bugs (I went ahead and moved it) My apologies if this has not been addressed yet. I will look at it and see what I might be able to do, in worst case I'll just manually award it to you as I have seen this issue with other profiles.. but let me make sure it's in the right spot first..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
dont worry about it i didnt get the helped i wanted til now so i took it down an pretty much stop coming to this website now. im just stopin by to see if anything new or changes or anything
It took litte over a week for me to get my badge for it, so be patient and you will get it.
dont worry about it i didnt get the helped i wanted til now so i took it down an pretty much stop coming to this website now. im just stopin by to see if anything new or changes or anything
Don't get discouraged and leave because of a lack of help. There are only four staff to work on issues, so some things have to take priority.
I'm gonna to take a bit more of a stern approach. Seem's like maybe English is not your first language which to be honest can be a big hurdle so maybe you are taking some things way out of context. (In my multi language experience context is always lost) That being said, I can tell you the community here is not like ..well the more serious run sites that also focus on xbox. However its only a few guys doing the CODING. Give them time I mean even premium (paid) members play a bit of the patience game Smile and also I looked at your profile not too far back and there was a error in how you "mentioned" the site. Just saying.

Help them help you by
being patient, not just assuming someone is bashing you or something you did.
Also it's possible there's still a bit of a odor of a former member who was a REAL spammer (we'll just say he was a ninja) so maybe a few people feel a bit of that but you are MILES away from being a spammer.
Stop taking it to heart.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account