"Play any game' review or rename to "Play a couple hours or get an achievement"

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
Seems that the badges which require at the least game play in a particular game series/group are very hit or miss and have been at least since I joined and from my own research a bit further back. Personally I still thank the guys like b8ting who have helped me out a lot with either reviewing or even manually adding the badges but maybe a rename or a rework is in order? So far for me many that are retroactive (as in I have hours and cheevos logged) have unlocked properly 65 percent of the time. While new ones (never played before) have only unlocked after earning an achievement. Badges like play xx number of win 8 games show no progress unless I have earned an achievement as well.
Xbox One games don't register to your profile until you earn an achievement, which is why the Destiny Beta was for x360 only. Some of the WP and WIn8 function the same way. Xbox 360 games should show up as soon as you've booted them up. If you're still missing some badges, you may want to specify which ones and which platform to make it easier to figure out. I've had no issues with any of them at all, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.
Xbox One games don't register to your profile until you earn an achievement, which is why the Destiny Beta was for x360 only. Some of the WP and WIn8 function the same way. Xbox 360 games should show up as soon as you've booted them up. If you're still missing some badges, you may want to specify which ones and which platform to make it easier to figure out. I've had no issues with any of them at all, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I have to agree with Buck, Just about all my games have been on the 360 and every badge has unlocked with no issues on my end. I don't dabble in the other platforms so I can't speak on that aspect. If you have a list of badges that are not working properly posting them will certainly help.
I have to agree with Buck, Just about all my games have been on the 360 and every badge has unlocked with no issues on my end. I don't dabble in the other platforms so I can't speak on that aspect. If you have a list of badges that are not working properly posting them will certainly help.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
thanks both of you for your time.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account