Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Your Pick?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (8.57%) Opja

× 22 (62.86%) Phizic

× 10 (28.57%) Trappin

• Added 08-16-2015 08:51 PM
  • 35 votes
I had made on of these sometime before, but before i choose my final name. I would like to get input one more time

I was GT hunting and came up with 3 names that were not taken and got them.
I just dont know which to stick with, If I can get opinions on which seems best out of these 3. That'd be amazing!

1. Trappin
2. Opja
3. Phizic
If all three are available, aren't all three tied for rarity?
lmao i actually got trappin and phizic first around 2013 i believe, I just got Opja not to long ago, Im just trying to see what GT seems the most OG to have. Smile
None of them seem very gangsta, so, again, equally OG.
Not as in gangsta, just original. Without the gangsta, I'm not trying to be gangsta if that's what your being lead to believe haha
Well, OG means Original Gangsta, so, the most OG is all of them, as they are all equally not OG.
Not as in gangsta, just original. Without the gangsta, I'm not trying to be gangsta if that's what your being lead to believe haha
Originally Posted by Phiz
So when you said OG, you really just meant O then...right? That's kinda like telling someone you're serving them a Diet Coke, when you're really serving them a Diet Pepsi...
So when you said OG, you really just meant O then...right? That's kinda like telling someone you're serving them a Diet Coke, when you're really serving them a Diet Pepsi...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
And if you do that to the wrong person, you will get your ass LAWYERED!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account