Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Is anybody else having major trouble playing online? All my other games play perfectly online but whenever I try play gta I get a message saying 'unable to connect due to unknown reasons'. I'm new here so apologies if it has already been covered.
No problem, but for future reference if your having troubles in a particular game you should post in that games forum, the issues and bug reports forum is site specific issues, not games.. But no worries on that, as I moved your thread to the right spot...at least I hope you were talking about GTA V? If not I'll move it again...lol..

As for your issue, do you have the online pass? You may have to activate it. If you bought it used you'll have to buy a new online pass from the MS store on your console. There are also a number of latches and updates for this game so you may have to manually download those too, a strange and very rare occurrence because most games will prompt you to do this automatically, though I have run into the problem myself before where it did not.
Oops my mistake, apologies.
As for the update, I recently watched a YouTube video regarding an update to delete however when I checked my updates in my storage it wasn't there(?!)
It's a shame cos I really enjoy playing gta online and get huge cravings to play it lol. Thanks for the reply as well man.
No problem, I want to help as much as I can. I'm sure there is something we can figure out.. Don't give up hope. There may be others who've experienced this too and wrote about it somewhere. Was it a brand new copy?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account