Writing Custom Missions for Grand Theft Auto 5

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey there, everyone. Just wanted to know some more information about Grand Theft Auto fan fiction.
Is it possible for me as a fan of Grand Theft Auto 5 fan to write custom missions for fun and enjoyment? If so, how should I go about doing this?
I'm not sure what you quite mean but on GTA online you can create custom races and deathmatch jobs but other than that I can't find any more information on the subject yet.
Nice to hear from you, CHAOTIKILLA. As it happens, I was only wondering about writing the custom missions as though it were fan fiction stories.
I think I get you now. You want to be able to right and post short stories about GTA V missions that you have come up with along with any other members that would like to do it too. If I am correct this time with what you're asking for then I would like to let you know about a forum I have asked for that this would fit in perfectly.

I requested a creativity forum for members just like yourself a couple of weeks ago and we could have a separate thread just for this.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account