Show if a game is available physically, digitally, or both.

Feature Requests

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Would love to see a indicator showing if it's available on physical media or if you can only get it of a digital store.
Would like it but 360 closed next year...
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
There are still Xbox One games and Series X|S games that could be digital or physical. Smile
There are still Xbox One games and Series X|S games that could be digital or physical. Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
360 non BC only are what's getting effected Wink
Originally Posted by CrysisWarXX3
But the request was
Would love to see a indicator showing if it's available on physical media or if you can only get it of a digital store.
with no indication of this request being specific to 360 games, B/C or otherwise.
I just thought of DLC, games like Fallout: New Vegas, The Walking Dead (Telltale), and Minecraft Dungeons have a disc with all of its DLC on it. Maybe that can be added to?
Last edited 11-26-2023 at 11:17 AM by Maxemin222.
Some of the add-on requests are starting to get into the weeds here. Regionalization is going to add difficulty to the base request, as some games are physical in one region, digital in another, both in another. Not that it isn't a good request, or that it would be useful, but, to start adding on things like the New Vegas and Red Dead Redemption "GOTY" Editions that had a second DLC disc is going to get even more complicated...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
A lot of games lol,yeah
Originally Posted by CrysisWarXX3
There are very los bc Frown i need buy a lot of 360...rip
From this conversation I should have never traded in games to gamestop.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account