Looking for gifts in A World Of Keflings

A World of Keflings (Win 8)

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

As this game is now GfG title I decided to give it a try. It's a good game apart from it being short without the DLC. You also need to receive a gift from a friend for 2 of the achievements.

I'm willing to help out some people but I also need someone to gift/share with me too. Post below your gamertag or just add me on XBL with a message saying Keflings and whether you want a gift or to send a gift.
Send me an FR request. I just start and would be happy to help you hit an achievement.
I've already got them now but I'm willing to help others. I have 69% of the collectables which is more than enough for the build 25 decorations achievement too.

I will send you a FR and then gift them to you Spectre
Guys send me Fr if you need more gifts, I already have the chevos but I'll be happy to send gifts
I already sent you a gift Porsche from when I started the game. I knew you'd be playing this because of your disk drive not working. I have sent you a FR Spectre and I will send you the gift when you accept it.
I have all of the collectibles, send me a message letting me know what you need and I'll gladly send them along. I also can help with the first games "World traveler" if you needed it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account