Achievement Competition #5

Gaming Chat

It's the final day to sign up. Who will be crowned champion this month? Will it be a past winner, a veteran competitor or a newcomer to take the title?

I should ask Eric for a place your bets area on the side and if you bet correctly you win a badge lol.
Today is the final day to get some achievements. The winner will be announced tomorrow.
Its over already? I mean, one more day, but, wow, does time fly. I wonder who won the challenge...lol
After checking the leaderboard I can confirm this months winner is

Capn Doug x360a

That's twice in a row now Capn. As you already have the badge I cannot award you with one but you do receive a month free premium.

Congrats to our winner and I hope everyone will come back for next months competition.
Wow, really? I avoided checking the leaderboards to prevent any competitive drive from kicking in. Didn't realize I was putting up so much.

I won't be going as hard next month... December is for pre 400k clean up.
No! Please don't bump these old threads. We should lock the old ones after a new one has started. Not right away, people want to talk pre and post smack, but this one is months old.
My bad, didn't notice the start date until after I had already posted.
No! Please don't bump these old threads. We should lock the old ones after a new one has started. Not right away, people want to talk pre and post smack, but this one is months old.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You've actually hit on a "hot" spot here Kaens,, I actually plan on bring back the challenges, I have been in talks with Eric about it..and I agree on locking these older threads myself, let me get back to you with this and if all goes well next month will mark the comeback of the monthly challenge!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account