Co-Op Partners Needed!

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm currently trying to unlock all the achievements in Far Cry 3 and need all 6 achievements for completing the 6 co op missions, if anyone is up for playing.
Also trying to unlock everything in Dead Island Definitive Edition and still have a few of the multiplayer achievements left. I still need the ones for playing in a team of the playable characters and need to complete 5 quests with 3 partners, it's hard finding 3 other people playing in the same party. Also need to play the bloodbath arena and reach wave 30 with at least one other person.
If anyone is interested in paying either of these, let me know by replying to this thread or messaging and adding my GT (I Am Kernholio). I'd really appreciate the help. Since these games are older and not played by many people anymore, these cheeses are harder to earn and a pain!
I have Far Cry 3 and could help with the co-op achievements.
Nice! That would be awesome. I'll be on later today and I'll add you. I don't have a mic at moment, mine stopped working, but I might pick one I today, in case I don't hope that doesn't matter. The missions are pretty linear though.
Nice! That would be awesome. I'll be on later today and I'll add you. I don't have a mic at moment, mine stopped working, but I might pick one I today, in case I don't hope that doesn't matter. The missions are pretty linear though.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
If you don't have a mic you have the option of using the Phone App for party chat. It works pretty well most of the time.
If you don't have a mic you have the option of using the Phone App for party chat. It works pretty well most of the time.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Really? What's the app called and how would I go about doing that? I am going to buy a mic so it might not be needed but just in case.
Really? What's the app called and how would I go about doing that? I am going to buy a mic so it might not be needed but just in case.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
It's just called Xbox on the app store for iPhones. If you dont have an iPhone I am sure there is an equivalent on the Google store.

You can check out this link.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account