NHL 15 Content Update

NHL 15

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

The first content update for NHL 15 has been released, adding some of the features back in that were stripped out of the game.
These include;
Playoff Mode - offline bracket tournament with up to 16 teams from 12 different leagues
Be A Pro Coach Feedback - after each shift, you'll get a coach rating on Positioning, Team Play and Stats, with positive and negative comments on how to improve
3 Stars - at the end of each game you'll see the 3 stars of the game and their stats
And an updated menu in NHL HUT with new layouts and navigation, as well as new animations and easier to edit lines

Still to come in a future update is the Online Team Play mode, as well as the GM rookie draft for Be A GM mode.
The first content update for NHL 15 has been released, adding some of the features back in that were stripped out of the game.
These include;
Playoff Mode - offline bracket tournament with up to 16 teams from 12 different leagues
Be A Pro Coach Feedback - after each shift, you'll get a coach rating on Positioning, Team Play and Stats, with positive and negative comments on how to improve
3 Stars - at the end of each game you'll see the 3 stars of the game and their stats
And an updated menu in NHL HUT with new layouts and navigation, as well as new animations and easier to edit lines

Still to come in a future update is the Online Team Play mode, as well as the GM rookie draft for Be A GM mode.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Hello,

http://www.gamertagnation.com/nhl-15...new-modes.html

:-)
Yeah, I knew it was coming, I'm just trying to let people know that it's actually out now, since your copy/paste never said when these were going to take place. I got the update last night.
Yeah, I knew it was coming, I'm just trying to let people know that it's actually out now, since your copy/paste never said when these were going to take place. I got the update last night.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Bye bye

http://www.gamertagnation.com/xbox-3...s-threads.html
Can a mod move this to the forum for the game for me? Haven't posted a lot of info, and forgot there was game specific forums.
Thanks

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account