Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
If possible I think you should add Badge Artisan II, III, IV, & V for recommending badge ideas that were added to the site (5, 10, 20, 50, or whatever numbers you decide).
The Y2K & Y3K Completionist, Caught in 4K, Mafioso Afisianado, Metro sexual, Crysis Averted, & Word Puzzlemaniac badges are ones I recommend and I'm sure there are other users who have recommended more than one idea that was added so those would be cool badges to try and earn.
Unless I missed them, I don't think I saw ones for playing or completing a game from The Bard's Tale series. I haven't played any of them yet so not sure what a good name for it would be.
If possible I think you should add Badge Artisan II, III, IV, & V for recommending badge ideas that were added to the site (5, 10, 20, 50, or whatever numbers you decide).
The Y2K & Y3K Completionist, Caught in 4K, Mafioso Afisianado, Metro sexual, Crysis Averted, & Word Puzzlemaniac badges are ones I recommend and I'm sure there are other users who have recommended more than one idea that was added so those would be cool badges to try and earn.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
This would be quite difficult to track since it's all done manually. Also, I'd prefer to give other members the opportunity to suggest a new badge as opposed to adding badges for someone that has already earned the Badge Artisan badge.

Eventually there will be a finite number of badges that we can add here so I want to ensure others have a chance to earn Badge Artisan before I expand the requirements.
This would be quite difficult to track since it's all done manually. Also, I'd prefer to give other members the opportunity to suggest a new badge as opposed to adding badges for someone that has already earned the Badge Artisan badge.

Eventually there will be a finite number of badges that we can add here so I want to ensure others have a chance to earn Badge Artisan before I expand the requirements.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Oh I wasn't aware that it was done manually. Yeah you're right then, that would be a hassle to have to track.
Castlemaniac Badge- For either playing or completing a game from the Castlevania series. Unless I overlooked them, I don't think I saw ones for it.
Royale with Cheese: - Play 5 Battle Royale Games
Royale with Extra Cheese: Complete 5 Battle Royale Games
Ones for either playing or completing a game from the Darksiders series
"Strictly Confidential", "Head-Scratcher", or "?????" Badge- completing a game with achievements that are all secret
I think we need more DLC Completionist and DLC Junkie badges. It seems every game has DLC nowadays, so one can max out these two badges way too easily without even trying much.
4 Badges for the Different Xbox Ambassador Levels Big Grin .
Ones for playing or completing a game from the Wolfenstein series. Don't think I saw either of those listed unless I missed them.
Can I get the artisan badge for my 2016 suggestion: https://www.gamertagnation.com/showt...6466#post46466 that was probably unrelatedly implemented five years later? https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=531
With the escalation of Gamerscore in the past generation of consoles, I think it's time to add a 250k in a year badge in the series.
Starter Agent

Play a Game In The Crackdown Series.

Reason: Crackdown only has complete the game not play. 5 BP
Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. I'll work on adding a few of these next week.

I also plan on restructuring most of the DLC-related badges so everyone will have more of a challenge earning them. This will also happen with the Best Week Ever, Best Year Ever, and similar (but dated) badges.
Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. I'll work on adding a few of these next week.

I also plan on restructuring most of the DLC-related badges so everyone will have more of a challenge earning them. This will also happen with the Best Week Ever, Best Year Ever, and similar (but dated) badges.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Does this mean that the current ones will get retired and replaced, or just that new ones are getting added to those badge series?
X20 - win an achievement on 15th November 2021 the 20th anniversary of XBox
Read it!

Connect Your Reddit Account, Steve Huffman is Proud
The Zombies There Coming!

Play Any Game In The Plants Vs. Zombies Series. BP: 5

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account