Mystery Badge VII has been seen on the site (Spoilers)

General Chat

Except the parts where he uses One with a capital, since that actually doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by futiles
That was used intentionally to keep it somewhat vague and hard to easily understand without simply giving it away.
Well I finally got this thanks to people 100% blatantly saying how to get it in this thread lol!
Well I finally got this thanks to people 100% blatantly saying how to get it in this thread lol!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Well, to be honest, I have message people the solution when they said they couldn't figure it out. So, if you had posted that, you probably would have gotten a PM from me.
I searched for the achievement "Day One" on 13:00 but nothing happened...
Do I need to have that achievement unlocked? Dammit I hate those mystery badges...

Edit: Do we have like 1 minute time frame or 1 hour to search for the badge?
Do I need to have that achievement unlocked? Dammit I hate those mystery badges...

Edit: Do we have like 1 minute time frame or 1 hour to search for the badge?
Originally Posted by Musquito
An hour should suffice.
Honestly, it's already been spelled out exactly how to do this. So, short of someone physically doing it for you, I don't think we can help you any further...
Honestly, it's already been spelled out exactly how to do this. So, short of someone physically doing it for you, I don't think we can help you any further...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Really, I missed that post then. Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
Really, I missed that post then. Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
You mean this one:
Because I don't have any games with only a single achievement earned. So, I don't meet the requirements of what I need to view during the required time frame to view...
Originally Posted by MyKill AllOver
Or was it this one:
Anyone that has a game with only one achievement unlocked is required.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Or perhaps it was this one:
I have viewed multiple gamers' games with only 1 achievement unlocked, during the proper interval, in fact, it is 13:52 on GTN on my PC right now, just looked at three games for other users that fulfill the requirement. No badge, because I don't have a game that fulfills the requirement.

Maybe I will unlock an achievement in something new later...
Originally Posted by MyKill AllOver

Like I said, LITERALLY short of someone physically doing it for you, it's impossible to assist you any further.
You mean this one:

Or was it this one:

Or perhaps it was this one:

Like I said, LITERALLY short of someone physically doing it for you, it's impossible to assist you any further.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Sorry, missed those all. Redface
But I got it now, will try it out tomorrow, today no access to a computer at 13:00.
But I got it now, will try it out tomorrow, today no access to a computer at 13:00.
Don't apologize. You missed some posts, or parts of posts. It happens.
It's 13:00 somewhere, just tell GTN you're "visiting" that time zone for a bit...
It's 13:00 somewhere, just tell GTN you're "visiting" that time zone for a bit...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Or 01:00...
These clues are great but it still hasn't popped.

Can I only look at one won by oneself at one or one won by anyone and is it only on the One?

Can someone help one before I do one?

Can I only look at one won by oneself at one or one won by anyone and is it only on the One?

Originally Posted by Windymillr
It doesn't have to be on the One; I got it by looking at my achievements in Portal 2 since I only earned one.

Originally Posted by Windymillr
Has to be on your profile, meaning your game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account