Season One now complete!

Killer Instinct

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

As of today, I have completed all of the Season One achievements for Killer Instinct! The only season one items left to do is finish story mode for 3 of the characters for the Omen DLC achievement.

Anybody else here finished Season One yet?
That's awesome news! Going to be saving some if my easy stuff for my 15k in a week run coming up.
I may have to set aside a week of vacation just to work on that, myself. But, in the meantime, Killer Instinct and the Microsoft Casual Collection are my primary targets this year.
Congratulations! That is awesome! Big Grin I haven't finished Season One yet, although I have recently started playing Killer Instinct again and I would like to try getting the first season done soon since I've made a decent amount of progress in it so far.
I've got ranked match boosting sessions on Friday mornings/afternoons on TA, if you're interested.
One of those games I need to go back to and play.
I've got ranked match boosting sessions on Friday mornings/afternoons on TA, if you're interested.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Those are just bad times for me..ugh...
How productive are the ranked match boosting sessions? I have two boxes and can never get them to find each other any more, even at dead times when I can search for 1-2 minutes, eventually I just find a level 50 Killer rank Jago.
Those are just bad times for me..ugh...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah; sorry. I set them early so that I have the evening with my girlfriend before she goes to work.

How productive are the ranked match boosting sessions? I have two boxes and can never get them to find each other any more, even at dead times when I can search for 1-2 minutes, eventually I just find a level 50 Killer rank Jago.
Originally Posted by ExoSin
We do fairly well. And with the extra people it makes matching with someone boosting easier. Certainly, the closer you are to one of the people, the better your chances of matching with them.
I would definitely be interested in that! I still need a lot of the ranked stuff since I have barely touched online, so that would work great! I just went to sign up for them and it said I needed to apply so I tried to do that. Not sure if I did it right though since I've never used TA for boosting before XD
I would definitely be interested in that! I still need a lot of the ranked stuff since I have barely touched online, so that would work great! I just went to sign up for them and it said I needed to apply so I tried to do that. Not sure if I did it right though since I've never used TA for boosting before XD
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Yep; you did. :-)
Yep; you did. :-)
Hooray! Big Grin I will look forward to the boosting session then! =)
All of my ranked achievements are done (until Tuesday when Shin Hisako is released and I am in a session then) and Season 2 story mode is now complete. Now I just need to finish my way though the Fight Titles from Riptor on and do Shadow Lords.
All of my ranked achievements are done (until Tuesday when Shin Hisako is released and I am in a session then) and Season 2 story mode is now complete. Now I just need to finish my way though the Fight Titles from Riptor on and do Shadow Lords.
Awesome! I almost have Season 1 done (just need to work on my matches played and story mode), and then I will start working more on the Season 2 stuff and Shin Hisako. Smile I can help boost some fight titles with you like the Exhibition matches and Counter Breakers and stuff if you want!
I work on Killer Instinct between my other games. Achievements have high rarity, aren't overly difficult, but just very very time consuming
Are the achievements "win X matches" of finish story lines?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account