Where'd everybody go?

General Chat

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

Just a few weeks ago, this place was busy, people posting all the time, other people spamming (myself included) and just various activity.... what happened? It's like everybody got their 30 days badge and bolted...
Umm, why would any one bolt after 30 day badge when there's a 100 day badge right behind it!?!?!
I scared them all off with my many badge ideas and huge competitions. I noticed that things were slowing down about a week and a half ago from logging in to 70+ unread posts to just 9-10 posts a day
GTA V and ONLINE has stolen many members from GTN including Eric (who deserves a break after all the hard work he's put into the site)
Gotta keep spreading the word to expand the community. The site is amazing, but needs more users, especially ones that are active.
We need more site traffic...im tired of going to "who's online",.....at its just Eric and I.
I'm not a huge poster, but I'm still around. And I don't mean this as a dig, but I come to the site check what's new then keep browsing along at time. Need something to keep more attention longer term. I would say the Forums should do keep that traffic up. Trying to spread the word on my Xbox and TA profiles, hopefully that's done something.
I'm the same Spectre. It's always Eric and I on here with the exception of Porsche (I think he's stalking me lol). I've spread the word on every site I'm part of and only had 2 referrals but that's still 2 extra members. I also message everyone that joins one of my TA sessions with the link.
We need more site traffic...im tired of going to "who's online",.....at its just Eric and I.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
That's BS, I'm ALWAYS online on two different computers =P
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Don't forget about me so soon... I try to post something somewhere everyday at least....and don't forget some people just have different schedules, but I keep constantly logged on this site from my phone at least.

Rome didn't become popular in one day....
no but Rome burned to the ground in one day. I'm not saying we're going the same way as Rome as Eric can't set fire to a website for one and wouldn't even if he could. The numbers will pick up again as everyone seems to join in groups which slowly dwindle down to a few remaining dedicated members.
Sounds like a badge idea in there somewhere..
the reason I haven't been online is from being suspended for something I had no control over ,,, needless to say I cancelled my xbox 1 preorder as the 360 I own now will be the last xbox I ever buy.... ms has screwed me over for the last time ill still be on xbox live for a little while but im not really going for Gamerscore anymore ill just be playing games for fun no more competitions for me
n yes im at 64 days logged on out of 100 I will have that badge
How do you check that, Chunky? Is it in the badge pages?
The badge is called enthusiast III for logging in 100 consecutive days. It does have one of those tracking bar things too

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account