Xbox One achievement tracking

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 36 posts - Go to Last Post

I just noticed, he is a brand new account. So, he will still be going through the initial sync process.

I think his account was created 5/15, so, he is only 2 days into it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Ahhhh, OK, even though the sync was going on it did say how many games/achievements I had and as this didn't include One games I wondered what the state of play was. I'll wait for the full sync and see what happens.......................takes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time though this initial sync!?!
Ahhhh, OK, even though the sync was going on it did say how many games/achievements I had and as this didn't include One games I wondered what the state of play was. I'll wait for the full sync and see what happens.......................takes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time though this initial sync!?!
Originally Posted by Bully of Smeg
I think mine took about a week.
Yes, unfortunately we don't have the resources like other bigger name sites, as of yet anyway..but I don't see that changing anytime soon so don't speculate on what I mean there...Smile
OK, all synced and up to date but still no Xbox One games.

I saw the option in Settings to sync Xbox One (and appreciate it said Beta) so I selected that but I wondered what the process was for syncing the Xbox One stuff?

I saw the option in Settings to sync Xbox One (and appreciate it said Beta) so I selected that but I wondered what the process was for syncing the Xbox One stuff?
Well Eric sis say there were some bugs to still work out, you may have just found one such bug. If he doesn't already know I will inform him of your situation. Hang tight a little longer, sorry for the inconvenience.

We're unable to sync your Xbox One activity due to your privacy and sharing settings on Xbox One. Your Xbox One settings are different than your Xbox 360 settings. I'm working to notify those that have this same issue. In the meantime, here's what you'll need to do:

1. Login to Xbox.com and navigate to the My Account section.
  2. From the My Account section, scroll down and click Manage my privacy and online safety (under Safety).
  3. From the Privacy & online safety page, check to ensure that these settings are set to "Everyone":

See your Xbox profile
    See your game and app history

Let me know once you have made this change so I can have the system recheck your Xbox One profile. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Related articles:
We're unable to sync your Xbox One activity due to your privacy and sharing settings on Xbox One. Your Xbox One settings are different than your Xbox 360 settings. I'm working to notify those that have this same issue. In the meantime, here's what you'll need to do:

1. Login to Xbox.com and navigate to the My Account section.
  2. From the My Account section, scroll down and click Manage my privacy and online safety (under Safety).
  3. From the Privacy & online safety page, check to ensure that these settings are set to "Everyone":

See your Xbox profile
    See your game and app history

Let me know once you have made this change so I can have the system recheck your Xbox One profile. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Related articles:
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Hi,

I have checked and the only section not set to "Everyone" was "See your live TV & on-demand video history (Xbox One Only)" which I have now set to everyone but as for the other ones you mentioned, they were already set to "Everyone" Frown

Just for completeness I went to settings on my Xbox One and checked and they are all set to "Everyone" as well.
Thanks for confirming this. I'll have to look into this further to see what's going on. Will update you soon.

UPDATE: Turns out that your settings were correct in the first place. There was a formatting error in the API. This will be fixed momentarily. I'll ask the server to sync your Xbox One games shortly after.
Last edited 05-23-2014 at 09:02 PM by GTN Eric.
So how do i get my xbox one games to sync?
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
When did you get your Xbox one? and start getting achievements on it? If it's been more than a week it may be a similar issue and Eric will have to look into it, or it may be your settings also as stated above, have you checked to make sure your settings are open?
So how do i get my xbox one games to sync?
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
Your Xbox One games are synced to your profile now. Smile
Thanks for confirming this. I'll have to look into this further to see what's going on. Will update you soon.

UPDATE: Turns out that your settings were correct in the first place. There was a formatting error in the API. This will be fixed momentarily. I'll ask the server to sync your Xbox One games shortly after.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Hi mate, you're a little star, all looking fantastic now, thank you very much.

I hope you don't mind me querying and questioning, it's all meant with good intentions and hopefully helps you get to grips with issues you come across, just didn't want you to think I was just a moaner because you have a really good site here, I like it a lot Smile

I'm going to create another thread with a couple of other minor things I've noticed so as not to confuse threads with multiple issues Smile

Keep up the great work Smile
Hi mate, you're a little star, all looking fantastic now, thank you very much.

I hope you don't mind me querying and questioning, it's all meant with good intentions and hopefully helps you get to grips with issues you come across, just didn't want you to think I was just a moaner because you have a really good site here, I like it a lot Smile

I'm going to create another thread with a couple of other minor things I've noticed so as not to confuse threads with multiple issues Smile

Keep up the great work Smile
I'm sure Eric doesn't consider you a moaner, we all have issues from time to time and we encourage new threads for new issues, it really helps to highlight your issue and we need to be able to know what's wrong to fix things, especially for you our community the gamers who make this site what it is.
Xbox One Profiles, Achievements, Friends and Game Clips Coming to Xbox.com Next Week

Major Nelson has released a video offering a preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QTsT2FOGEc&sns=em
Last edited 06-27-2014 at 05:51 PM by Done.
Xbox One Profiles, Achievements, Friends and Game Clips Coming to Xbox.com Next Week

Major Nelson has released a video offering a preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QTsT2FOGEc&sns=em
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Yeah, saw this coming with the addition of the achievements in the last couple of weeks in the account section. Glad they're finally integrating it all, makes me think they really did push out the X! earlier than they wanted because of the PS4. Not that I care, I've got mine and it's great. 8)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account