Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

yes, but I figure ill get it along the way to level 70!
Yeah, got lucky and got it my 3rd time to the chest. Had one spin left, and got exactly 10. Some people have had over 500 turtle dives without getting it.
Some people (ME) can't even get this game in their region...not even through a VPN!
Ya, you should be able to go into the control panel and change your region to Trinidad. Then you should be able to download it.
Last I checked I am around 300 Dives now with no luck.

Just got the 1 million coins working on it though.
Last I checked I am around 300 Dives now with no luck.

Just got the 1 million coins working on it though.
Originally Posted by griffey95
Same, this achievment is BASTARD :-)
I am around 600 dives now. Still nothing. Im so mad at myself for starting this game
I strongly suggest using the backup method in the first solution on TrueAchievements for this. It is a life saver. I finally got it!!!
I strongly suggest using the backup method in the first solution on TrueAchievements for this. It is a life saver. I finally got it!!!
Originally Posted by RunSmith14
Thanks for this info :-)
It took me about 30 minutes to get it after I used the method. I did a backup at the beginning and every bubble after until I got to the chest (and a backup at the chest of course). Works great.
It took me about 30 minutes to get it after I used the method. I did a backup at the beginning and every bubble after until I got to the chest (and a backup at the chest of course). Works great.
I'll try in the next few days
Ill give this a try this weekend
Yes, my wife did the backup method last night and got it no problem. Still took a couple times of doing it, but was much better than the crap that game calls "random", particularly on the Ocean Dive.
just blew by lvl 101, still only been to the chest twice, ever, and both time before knowing about how to back out and respin

99 deep dives, 16.9 million won from deep dives (29 million over all games) and over 2600 minutes played....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account