R.I.P 360 voice. All good things do come to an end.

General Chat

I know a lot of people here migrated from 360 voice. For those who haven't discovered, it seems that it finally has come to an end. If you try to click on the website you'll notice that its gone.

Definitely a sad moment for me, but everything moves forward and we've all found another great community here.
I get nothing
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
Yep, seems like livegamer finally pulled the plug.
A moment of Silence as we bid farewell to a wonderful site that tracked our game play and in turn allowed our Xbox's to talk through blogging. You will be deeply missed 360voice I bless you and may you rest in peace. Frown :hurt: Disappointed
Yet, GamerDNA still exists and still links 360 voice.

I take it that the badge calculator can not run without the site now either. Grrr....
Last edited 09-07-2014 at 01:16 PM by MarvzMitts.
Yet, GamerDNA still exists and still links 360 voice.

I take it that the badge calculator can not run without the site now either. Grrr....
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Badge Calculator never could run without the site, as it used 360voice APIs for you data.

I figured something was going to break soon, though, as the challenges never updated yesterday.

C'est la vie. Fun while it lasted, and thanks for 6 years of entertainment.
sad to see it gone, it was the first community site I had joined and spent the most time on, met a lot of great people there.
the site is still there! im on the home page now, but cant get to my blog yet, ill play around and see where I can still get to on there

ok my blog loaded but hasn't been updated since the 4th
Last edited 09-07-2014 at 05:24 PM by Sith Rick.
Same for me. No blog update since the 4th. But I can get to the forums and read the posts. Site is very slow too.
same here. Blog page took about a minute to load
Well time to update my RSS feeds, I had it set to read my 360v blogs....sad.. I was so proud of my Survival horror and Fighting badges.......hmmm....
Well my blog just updated and the pages seem to be loading much quicker. Looks like she's not ready to be buried just yet.
Odd; it's still loading for me and my most recent blog post is dated today..

HyruleBalverine's Xbox - September 7 2014

HyruleBalverine rocked out with 126,237 points. That is a gain of 80 points over last time! He opened up ESPN, Netflix on X1, WSOP: Full House Pro on Win8, Sherlock Holmes (TTSH) acquiring 2 achievements, Family Guy: BTTM, Dangerous Hunts 2009, Young Justice: Legacy winning 2 achievements on 360, and it's a good thing he stopped there, otherwise the concentrated awesomeness could have blown out my circuits.
Odd; it's still loading for me and my most recent blog post is dated today..
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
That's because blogs ran today, you don't have a 5th or 6th. Same as me, same as most I'd imagine.
You're right. I just went back to it and I don't have a blog post for the 5th or 6th.
I wonder who they have working on the site now?
I wonder who they have working on the site now?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I know certain people that just can't stop themselves from helping...
No one, Live Gamer said they were no longer going to be supporting the site.
I know certain people that just can't stop themselves from helping...
Originally Posted by futiles
Hey I can't help myself... I had to kick something, not quite sure why i broke. I care enough to figure that out... The database is running out of space though...
Hey I can't help myself... I had to kick something, not quite sure why i broke. I care enough to figure that out... The database is running out of space though...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well, I'm torn. I want the site to work, but, F those guys...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account