PTarTx has her own achievement....seriously.

General Chat

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

You mean this one?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Maybe........
What/who is PTarTx ?
Originally Posted by Spilner
She's the girl who put "Pretty" as a comment whenever someone did something cool on TA, instead of the usual "Congrats", and became quite well known for doing so, to the point others started copying it.
That is crazy!!!!! With the 3 explanation points, it is clearly mine.

Sad that I didn't trademark it, lol. And there's no credit that it's mine, but hey, how many people can say they have their own achievement?

Sad that I didn't trademark it, lol. And there's no credit that it's mine, but hey, how many people can say they have their own achievement?
Originally Posted by pTartTX
You should get an exclusive Avatar Tee with that printed on it and a Real one that says something like " I said Pretty first and all I got was this T Shirt.....And An ACHIEVEMENT!! lol.

Originally Posted by pTartTX
Im not familiar with you, oops... more used to Jessie doing it.
Im not familiar with you, oops... more used to Jessie doing it.
Originally Posted by Spilner
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where Jessie got it. PT stopped doing it for a bit because some idiots started mocking her, glad she started again. Smile
Can't stop the original and it nice to see this even though she didn't get the credit due it's always nice to know that there are people who do know. Sorry I didn't say this before, but congrats that really is Pretty..
Can't stop the original and it nice to see this even though she didn't get the credit due it's always nice to know that there are people who do know.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well meant and said.
Oh it wasn't 'opinionated' then ? Smile
Originally Posted by Watty8883
To whom are you referring? If it was me, nope not in the least. I'm seriously happy for her, it just sucks they couldn't even give her a nod, even in the announced news feed...oh wait that's an option right there isn't it...lol.. ok so yea, its opinionated toward TA.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account