anyone having trouble syncing today?

General Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I have completed lococycle and got a few achievements in dragon mania and they're not showing up. I've requested a sync multiple times throughout the day and still nothing. I haven't this problem in awhile on here just wondering if its me or everyone.
Same for me. It claims to be syncing but has not posted any new achievements since Friday.
I was able to sync my Juiced 2 achievements yesterday before the afternoon. but after 5 pm nothing updated.
I haven't been able to sync since I played King's Quest. I've earned cheevos on both X1 and 360 and they won't sync, I suspect because of how it's failing attempting to add a game not in the system.
I would have to guess it's not on our end since multiple people have the same issue despite our sync times looking fine. Out of curiosity I forced some syncs myself, but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
I would have to guess it's not on our end since multiple people have the same issue despite our sync times looking fine. Out of curiosity I forced some syncs myself, but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Thanks dude.
I think Fshguy took care of this in the other thread.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account