Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

I have been invited to get the latest update to xbox, and after installing it I kind of like it. Specially the new side menu and home screen.
Anyone else that has it and what do you think of it?
I have it, I like it. Seems a little slow, but if you ever think this is slow, go fire your Xbox 360 back up. Then go get a sandwich and some coffee because it's going to take awhile.
if you ever think this is slow, go fire your Xbox 360 back up. Then go get a sandwich and some coffee because it's going to take awhile.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Ha exactly. Can we just get all games BC already.
Plus has anyone noticed why can't you use MS$ to purchase BC 360 titles it wants me to use my card not what I have in my wallet.
Ha exactly. Can we just get all games BC already.
Plus has anyone noticed why can't you use MS$ to purchase BC 360 titles it wants me to use my card not what I have in my wallet.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Probably for the same reason that you cannot use those funds to purchase items on the website either. Microsoft seems to forget about what people liked when they make changes and take their sweet time in changing things back.
Probably for the same reason that you cannot use those funds to purchase items on the website either. Microsoft seems to forget about what people liked when they make changes and take their sweet time in changing things back.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I buy at least one MS$ card a week for the digital games and sales. I don't like using my cards as last time all the purchases of dlc alerted the fraud settings.
Can you buy games with the MS$ from your wallet for Win10 games, I've been looking to get a Win10 PC? Might change my mind if I can't use the $ in my wallet.
Yeah in some sections it's slower but I'm others faster. And atm you can't snap a app either, not what o have seen atleast. But I rarely use that anyway. But I do love the new achievement tracker that we have gotten. Let's see what the next few updates will bring to the insider update
Yeah in some sections it's slower but I'm others faster. And atm you can't snap a app either, not what o have seen atleast. But I rarely use that anyway. But I do love the new achievement tracker that we have gotten. Let's see what the next few updates will bring to the insider update
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Out of curiosity, I just went looking for it. I can't find it either. No idea how you'd snap something now.
There have been loads of threads in the official insider forums regarding this, but I know it will come back since if you check the video on Major Nelsons website regarding the update. There they show twitch snapped on the side
Out of curiosity, I just went looking for it. I can't find it either. No idea how you'd snap something now.
There are some items, like Twitch (and soon Beam, today even?) that will have a "snap" which is more like an overlay to control the stream details and start / stop recording, but otherwise they've taken it out in lieu of performance:

https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
There are some items, like Twitch (and soon Beam, today even?) that will have a "snap" which is more like an overlay to control the stream details and start / stop recording, but otherwise they've taken it out in lieu of performance: [/url]
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I'm totally down with this decision. The only thing I snapped (other than Nutjitsu) was the Verizon app so I could watch tv while I played and they took away support for that. So neat idea, I like it, but whatever. Performance matters.
They're supposedly replacing the Snap with something else.
I'm totally down with this decision. The only thing I snapped (other than Nutjitsu) was the Verizon app so I could watch tv while I played and they took away support for that. So neat idea, I like it, but whatever. Performance matters.
Yup, but you can't snap anymore so that makes some achievements unobtainable now. Most are from the apps but there was one game achievement that it did affect.
I hope that I have gotten those then Smile
Originally Posted by Mardagg
TA has them listed in their article, these are what they listed.

Threes! - Oh Snap

Demand 5 - Use Snap mode

MLB.TV - On Deck

Starz Play - Snapped!

True Achievement - Snapped!
True Achievement - Simul-TA-neous
True Achievement - Challenge Accepted

Zattoo Live TV - Multitasker
The ones I could get I already have, so no worries there Smile
There is new app called File Explorer and you can use it on USB devices that you have connected to the xbox. But only those that aren't used for games. And it's part of the dashboard.
So the only thing I used snapped regularly was for achievements, there is now an overlay you can pick where on the screen you want it displayed. It is pretty useful even though it only shows 3 achievements. So if there is one you are tracking and keep opening the guide to see how you are doing, you can favorite it (so it goes to top) then put it in the overlay. I put mine in the middle right side and there ya go.
I used to use the Snap to watch Netflix or Hulu while playing a 360 game (really, while grinding achievements), but the streaming services have been phasing out snap functionality. ;(

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account