Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Lots of ID@Xbox Games on Sale this week at steep discounts!

I'm looking at picking up 16 games... Growing that backlog!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
There are a lot of good quick games in there as well, since I know you're looking to go for your Best Week Ever badge.
There are a lot of good quick games in there as well, since I know you're looking to go for your Best Week Ever badge.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yep! Got a few 1 or 2 hour games in there. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have an opportunity to go for that or the Challenge badge until next May. So for now I'm building up an easy backlog to pair it with a 100k Year attempt as well in 2018. I'll share my list as it gets closer. But with these new additions I'll be at 50 games with Estimated completion times of 6-8 hours or less.
Yep! Got a few 1 or 2 hour games in there. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have an opportunity to go for that or the Challenge badge until next May. So for now I'm building up an easy backlog to pair it with a 100k Year attempt as well in 2018. I'll share my list as it gets closer. But with these new additions I'll be at 50 games with Estimated completion times of 6-8 hours or less.
AF2018 would be a great way to accomplish that, tentatively July 20-22...
AF2018 would be a great way to accomplish that, tentatively July 20-22...
Originally Posted by futiles
That would be a neat experience but next year is gonna be tight for $$$ as we're going to be picking up and moving back East this Fall and those dates are right around my Wife's birthday. She isn't against my gaming but she doesn't understand the draw of achievements. Doubt I could pull off a trip for that lol. Though you never know! I'll surely keep it in mind.
That would be a neat experience but next year is gonna be tight for $$$ as we're going to be picking up and moving back East this Fall and those dates are right around my Wife's birthday. She isn't against my gaming but she doesn't understand the draw of achievements. Doubt I could pull off a trip for that lol. Though you never know! I'll surely keep it in mind.
I spend most of my anniversaries there. My wife comes, too. Bring her along.
*** Amazon.com deal ***

Mass Effect Andromeda regular - $10.20
Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe - $12.90

Both games qualify for Prime shipping also..
*** Amazon.com deal ***

Mass Effect Andromeda regular - $10.20
Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe - $12.90

Both games qualify for Prime shipping also..
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3

Great find on this btw.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...%3aoverviewtab

Not good with adding links but Microsoft.com has some good deals. Picked up Syberia 3 for $5 with free shipping
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...%3aoverviewtab

Not good with adding links but Microsoft.com has some good deals. Picked up Syberia 3 for $5 with free shipping
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
If you finish that before Achievement Fest, pretty sure you can easily find someone buy it off you for $5
ARK: Survival Evolved for 15 Euros, ~17 bucks? Yes, please! https://www.eneba.com/steam-ark-surv...eam-key-global
RAGE 2 just got released and it's 35% off here, seems like an awesome offer. Bought it for even cheaper as a pre-order, same place. Got delivered the key in about a minute, everything works. Didn't get scammed or other problems. Big Grin
The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr for 20€! o.O This is going to be one of the biggest updates to hit the ESO kingdom, are you looking forward to the awaiting challenges? This expansion brings DRAGONS, I myself don't see it as being pricey if you consider what it promises to bring Redface
I still need to finish everything else in the base game and the first 3 DLCs. Dosen't help I play Neverwinter and only pop into ESO every now and then.
I still need to finish everything else in the base game and the first 3 DLCs. Dosen't help I play Neverwinter and only pop into ESO every now and then.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
It's a HUGE game, I feel you. Big Grin
It's a HUGE game, I feel you. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Pharad
So much questing Big Grin
While Steam Grand Prix sale is still going, I suggest getting even more from your money.

Check out Steam Wallet Gift Cards on Eneba and buy them on a discounted price.

Then enhance your Steam account funds, and buy steam games that are on sale now. It's logical, simple, and you'll get more for spending less! <3

Cheers guys!
Newest DOOM for 40$ Don't know how the things will change, but at the moment it's the best offer the price comparison sites offer.

Ofc, there's still plenty of time to acquire it, so maybe it's smarter to wait. dunno.

I've already bought it when it just showed up, for 46$ so I've already lost in the price race xD

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account