[2014-2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Had you already completed the Win 8 version? Curious if the new version’s achievements unlock automatically.
Had you already completed the Win 8 version? Curious if the new version’s achievements unlock automatically.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
I had completed the Win8 version, but nothing popped automatically for me when I started Win10. I think it might be because I had not reinstalled the Win8 version on my new laptop, so no save file was found locally. Just a theory... Other reported that many of their achievements unlocked automatically.
I had completed the Win8 version, but nothing popped automatically for me when I started Win10. I think it might be because I had not reinstalled the Win8 version on my new laptop, so no save file was found locally. Just a theory... Other reported that many of their achievements unlocked automatically.
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Oh no, so you replayed through the entire game again? You poor thing... that game was awful.
Warhammer: Chaosbane
World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap
Oh no, so you replayed through the entire game again? You poor thing... that game was awful.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
I did...Luckily I like Minesweeper, but I really got sick of it in a hurry. It would have been better if I wasn't pushing hard to finish it over the weekend...
Just finished Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. I loved it. Reminded me a lot of FarCry series, only it's a TPS.
#127: Major League Baseball 2K6
#128: Reagan Gorbachev (Such an absurd premise. I loved it.)
Just completed Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. It reminded me of FarCry 3 (the only FarCry I played along with its Blood Dragon DLC), however, I'll be honest - it might sound like an unpopular opinion but I always preferred third-person shooters to FPS. So basically it's a TPS FarCry lol. Nice open world with vehicles, smooth shooting, and a good price.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
Game 212
Xbox One #15

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account