GTN Community Event 9/6/2013

News & Announcements

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello my friends. Stay a while and listen...

It has been said that in the end of all things, we would find a new beginning. But as the shadow once again crawls across our world and the stench of terror drifts on a bitter wind, people pray for strength and guidance. They should pray for the mercy of a swift death... for I've seen what the Darkness hides." -Leah

Join me Friday 9/6/2013 @ 9pm EST for hacking, slashing, and many tears as we tear through New Tristram and other areas on our conquest to destroy Diablo once again.

please post a comment here and message me on XBL no later than 8:30 pm EST to get a spot when we start. Depending on the number of gamers interested we may need to swap people in and out as the CO-Op will only support up to 4 players.

In joining this session and participating; players will be awarded the New "Staff Infection" Badge.

Update due to unforeseen work needs I may be working a little later on Friday night than I like. Start time will now be a tentative 9:00 PM est and will last until I crash. I will do my best to cycle everyone into the event. If you do not make it in this time no worries as I have plans for more events to come.
Last edited 09-05-2013 at 12:18 PM by Dark Lord White. Reason: Correcting grammar mistakes.
Of course im in and if need be I can host secondary party if there are a lot of people interested in this
Unfortunately I am out, since I will not have the game at release :cry:
Of course im in and if need be I can host secondary party if there are a lot of people interested in this
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Thanks Rick for the offer. I may do this if more interest is shown. Right now we have enough to fill one lobby so we will see how this goes.
Hmmm.......well...seeing as you have 4 I'd hate to be the odd man out...that and I generally don't buy brand new games, but seeing as it's my Birthday month I may be (coarsed?) into doing this...but I warn you now that I know nothing about Diablo. Yea we exsist....
I know nothing about Diablo.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Tsk Tsk.

No worries the session will last well into the night and not everyone may make it. I will swap people out if needed just to ensure everyone gets to participate.
gotta count me out - dead disc drive, remember? Frown
Unless they have it on demand, I'm out. if they do, I'm in!
30 mins and counting for the first GGTN Community Event.
I'm out of town till Sunday evening or I would for sure want in on this. Great game!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account