Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Just bought one tonight. I have been interested in one for a while, and decided to give one a try. Anyone else have one, yet?
Just bought one tonight. I have been interested in one for a while, and decided to give one a try. Anyone else have one, yet?
Originally Posted by futiles
Sure don't!
This actually looks like a pretty cool device, not just fitness wise, but all of the other features that it has.
This actually looks like a pretty cool device, not just fitness wise, but all of the other features that it has.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
It's a Smartwatch + a FitBit combined.
I had a Fitbit but ended up giving it to my daughter. I loaded, hauled and stacked firewood for 4 hours the first day I wore it and it said that I had like 5 minutes of activity. I guess it only thinks you're getting exercise when you're beating the bishop Lol

The smartwatch part of the MS band might be pretty cool though. I wouldn't mind checking one out one of these days.
I had a Fitbit but ended up giving it to my daughter. I loaded, hauled and stacked firewood for 4 hours the first day I wore it and it said that I had like 5 minutes of activity. I guess it only thinks you're getting exercise when you're beating the bishop Lol

The smartwatch part of the MS band might be pretty cool though. I wouldn't mind checking one out one of these days.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
AF2015... (I know one will be there.)

I don't care much for the FitBit stuff (I don't care how many steps I take in a day), but, some of the biking/workout features are interesting on the Band (not that I will use them)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account